Chapter 10: A 'Friendly' Hangout

Alison's P.O.V.

Yesterday was probably the best day of my life. It was our first date and it was so romantic and special. I'm so lucky to have a guy who cares about me but the question in my mind is "Why did he pick me, Why me?". So many thoughts about that came through my mind, it's really syncing through my head and I know that it shouldn't question myself about it but it just does and I don't know why. I mean he gave me a necklace, a song, his secrets, his trust and his love and I, on the other hand, didn't really give anything. Probably I'm acting this way because it's my first encounter with love. For me, love is still strange and wonderful at the same time. I used to be scared of love because I thought that love isn't real and the feelings you get aren't real but now that I'm experiencing it, love is real, beautiful and magical. I wandered about these thoughts for half an hour until I get interrupted by my phone buzzing.

-Text Convo-

Edward: Hey, are you up yet?

Alison: I am, why?

Edward: Because I feel so lonely without you?

Alison: Aww, that's sweet.

Edward: So what are you doing?

Alison: Nothing much just thinking?

Edward: You want me to come over?

Alison: I'm not sure, I have to ask my mom first.

After 2 minutes.........

Alison: My mom said yes.

Edward: What's your adress?

Alison: I thought you walked me to my house a lot of times.

Edward: I know but I don't look at the street and the number of your house.

Alison: 42 Harper Drive

Edward: Okay, I'll be there at 5 minutes.

Alison: Okay, bye!

-End of Text Convo-

Edward's P.O.V.

I arrived at her house 5 minutes later and knocked on her door. It opened and it was a tall blonde male with some of Alison's facial features so my guess is that this is her older brother.

"So I guess you must be Edward?" He said and I nodded.

"I'm Andy Jasper, Alison's oldest sibling and brother." He said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

He moved aside so I can enter. As he moved inside, he was wearing a pick necklace (neck pick) so I guess music runs in the blood of Alison's Family. I wanted to at least small talk so when I come over, I would be comfortable talking to her family.

"Do you have anymore siblings aside from Alison?"

"Well, I have a sister that is one year younger than me and 2 years older than Alison and her name is Alice Jasper. I also have a brother named Arnold Jasper and he is one year older than Alison and 2 years younger than me. Alison is the youngest among all of us." He said.

"I never knew she had siblings, how come I don't see you guys at the bus or at school?" I asked.

"Alison is the only one who takes the bus. We have friends who take us to school and they offered us so we're not exactly taking advantage." He replied.

"Oh, okay so I'll guess I'll see you around." I said as we did a bro-fist. I went upstairs even though I never been here before, I can tell which room is Alison based on the designs on their doors. I knocked on the door with a floral design and a nature background and there were tiny stickers of instruments.