Chapter 12: We're not meant to be together

Sorry guys, the last chapter was supposed to be Chapter 11 not 10 so I'm so sorry for the confusion.
§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•
Edward's P.O.V

Did she just break up with me? Why would she do that? Was I not a good boyfriend? Was I not there for her always? Or did she never like me back?

All these questions are running through my head like nonstop. I mean, what did I do wrong? I miss Alison and what did I do? I want to know why she wanted to break up with me. I planned everything like the dates, the gifts, our hangouts. Knowing that she broke up with me is really breaking my heart piece by piece. I realized that it's 10 more minutes until lunch ends so I whet back to my table in the cafeteria. I didn't really do eye contact with anyone so that they couldn't see my red and puffy eyes. I wore my boss and lowered my head so I'll be looking at the floor. I arrived at my table and took a seat and just hid my head until Bryan noticed me.

"Yo bro, what's wrong?" He said. I shook my head and suddenly Susan and Sophia noticed my eyes.

"Woah, have you been crying?" Susan asked me.

"I-It's n-none of y-your b-business."I said while shuttering my words. I really don't want to talk to anyone but I know they're trying to make me feel better and I don't want to be rude.

"Tell us. You're our band mate and if anyone of anything becomes your problem, it's our problem too." Sophia said. I smiled at what they said. They must really care.

"I'm asking Alison." Bryan said and I quickly grabbed his wrist so he couldn't get up and ask her. I looked back and she was right at the table behind me. I took a quick glance and she was laughing and she doesn't seem sad at all.

"A-Alison b-broke u-up with m-me." I said and I looked away from them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought you guys were perfect for each other." Susan said.

"Sorry bro" Bryan said.

Sophia didn't say anything but instead she kept shaking her head. Sophia was one of my first friends at school. We met at second grade. She was always in my classes and even my parents know about her. She is probably my closes friend so I know that she's hiding something.

"I'm going to ask Alison why she broke up with you." Sophia said.

"Ok, thanks but don't tell her that I want to know." I smiled at her and she smiled back. She quickly walked to the table behind us A.K.A Alison's table.

Alison's P.O.V.

To be honest I feel bad breaking up with Edward. I broke up with him because I don't think that we're right for each other. I saw him almost crying when he was talking to his friends. Suddenly Sophia approached me.

"Excuse me, can I borrow Alison for a while?" She asked. Everyone nodded so we went to the hallway, infront of the lockers.

"Why did you break up with Edward?" She asked while crossing her arms so I'm guessing that she's mad.

"I broke up with him because I don't think that we're right for each other and I think he knows that."

"No he doesn't. His eyes are red and puffy from crying and he's so sad that he shutters every time he talks. He tried to take Bryan's knife to cut his arm but we quickly got it. He think you guys were perfect for each other and that's why he is so sad. You're just so shallow with your feelings and Edward almost gave you everything. He asked us to help him with his date. He stayed up 'til 3:00 am so he can perfect his songs for you. You're just egotistical, shallow, arrogant peice of sh*t. And we're done from now on, you cannot talk to any of us and you're kicked out of the band." She said and with that she stormed off.

I know what I did now and I feel so bad. I had to apologize to Edward to maybe become us again or at least friends.