Chapter 10: We need to Break-up

Edward's P.O.V.

We went back to school the next day after our hangout. Things start to get awkward between us, it's like she hiding something from me. I respect her privacy and I remember what happened last time. I feel this attention between us, it's in a good and a bad way.

So far, things have been good with school and everything else. We made new friends like Bryan, Elizabeth and Ally. It turns out they're musicians too. Bryan is a drummer, Susan can play both piano and guitar but her passion is on the piano and Sophia is comfortable with anything. We haven't really sorted things out but we're thinking a bit forming a band including Alison.

I mean, we're not exactly sure about it. We still have school and other activities to catch up too but we think it's a good idea. We are still thinking of good names but right now, the best option was "BASES" with all capital. If you arrange all our names in a certain order, it would spell out bases and so far, this is our best option. We decided not to go public yet but we've been reahersing. We want to play at "The Battle of the Bands" but it will be hard battling against "Seeking Fame" and we only have 2 more weeks. Sean is part of that band and they are the school's band and the school is currently funding them. They sometimes have gigs and mini concerts. Man, I wish that was us instead of them.

"Do you guys want to reaherse later at my house?" Bryan asked. We always reaherse at Bryan's house because a drum set is not exactly portable and it's hard transporting it so we don't want to give anyone a hard time.

"Ummm.... Sure" I responded and everyone started nodding. I guess I have to ask Alison now. She isn't here because she has to hang out with Derek for a project. I swear that guy is getting on my nerves. I saw Alison in the corner and I walked towards her. She was talking to her friends and I don't want to be rude but I need to ask her something important.

"Sorry for interrupting, can I borrow Alison for a second?" I asked and they all nodded. I got Alison by the hand and dragged her outside to the garden.

"So, what's up?" She asked me.

"We are going to rehearse later and I was hoping that my girlfriend would come?"

"Listen, I want to quit the band and....."

"And what?"

"Listen, Edward you're a nice guy but-" please don't tell me that she's breaking up with me. I really can't stand it now. "we need to break up"

After hearing that my heart broke into a million pieces and now no one is going to fix it. Tears were threatening my eyes and I was so confused. We were so happy, what is going on?

"Why?"

"Because we're not right for each other." She said. She was crying too and I wish I could comfort her and out my arm around her but she just broke up with me. I reached out for her hand but she ran away while crying. This is the worst day of my life. Love just stings.
-----------------------------------
I'm sorry that this chapter is short because I was in a rush but I'll make the next one long for you guys. I'm starting a new book which is called "One Last Note" and it's about romance and music too. I will also update this while working in my other book.