Chapter 5: Common Interests

Edward's P.O.V.

I knew that if I wanted to know if Alison really cares about my or not about that guy. I have to make her jealous. It's a bit crazy at first and it's mostly about revenge but hey, she did it first. I don't know why she was hugging that freak or whoever he says he is. He is clearly a player. A guy who will play with a girl's feeling. I mean why can't she see that with him? What did I ever do to her that made her so mad that she had to be with that guy. While I was in the garden trying to take he pain and no, I did not cry. I became a man and held my tears in. I had to let her play the game too so I had a very cunning plan.

The plan was all in place but it will still start tomorrow. After 4 periods, it was lunch. I lined up for food, payed the cashier and walked over to an empty table. I must admit, I am not popular but I am not a loser too. I'm probably somewhere in between that two. While I was in deep in thought of my plan, I got interrupted by a boy and girl laughing so hard in the table behind me. I looked back and saw...... Alison.

Sean's arm was right around her and she was hugging back. I quickly turned away but I really needed to know the story behind it. Anyways, my next subject is Chemistry and I'm partners with Alison so she can't avoid me.

Alison's P.O.V.

Sean was so funny. He made jokes that were so funny that made me laugh off the roof. Sometimes, I would stare at his hazel eyes. We had a pretty good start. He comforted me when I was crying my eyes out. I just wish that all the guys could be like him. I feel like I could trust him, he wouldn't even hurt a fly.

I was done eating my meal so I had to throw trash and return the tray. After I did all that, I went back to the table and he wasn't there. Maybe I was wrong, he really did just play with my feelings, he really is a player. I was walking around the canteen. At this time, I'm already chewing my nails off. I was so worried until I walked by the lockers. There was a room full of so many instruments. Guitars, pianos, drums, trumpets. This is their music room. I always had a passion for music ever since I was a very little girl, my dad was a guitar player and my mom was a piano player. Sometimes, they would do a collaboration and they would let me listen to it. I knew how to play guitar but my passion was on the piano. I would play it everyday, expressing myself fully. I suddenly hear the strumming of a guitar and a person singing. I admit, he was good. It was so obvious it was a guy but I don't know who. He was singing.....

Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go

Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow and they go so fast

You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go

Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast

Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
'Cause you loved her too much
And you dived too deep