They both held the wands up to their throats which would amplify their voices 3x's louder than normal. Both teens looked at each other while trying to keep their laughing to a minimum and they both counted down from three. "1...2...3!" and once they both got to three, they both started screaming and yelling at the poor sleeping George.

"WAKE UP WEASLEY, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR QUIDDITCH PRACTICE!" "WAKE UP, GEORGE!" they both shouted and George was now on the floor. They scared him so bad, he fell out of his own bed and landed on the floor. He was wrapped up in all of his blankets, his hair was all in his face, and he was not a morning person.

Tris held her hand up to her mouth and laughed but also felt bad she had made George fall out of his bed. "Go, go, go!" Fred said as he pushed Tris out of the room and they both fled down the stairs to the common room. George had to take a second to fully understand what had just happened. He groaned as he tried to stand up on his feet. He didn't know who had just pranked him, but he certainly was not happy.

George finally made it back up to his feet, and brushed his hair out of his face. He threw his blankets back on his bed and headed to the stairs that led to the common room. "Jordan, Thomas, when I get my hands on you two I'm gonna-" George said as he made his way to the common room, but when he saw that it wasn't Lee or Dean who was waiting for him, he couldn't form another word out of his mouth.

"Hiya, Georgie." Fred said. "You miss me?" Tris said as she stood right beside Fred. George took no more time at standing there, and ran straight up to the two people who made his life complete. The height difference made it a little difficult to hug them both as tightly as he wanted to, so George decided to do it one on one now. He let go of them both and took a step back and looked at them both.

He then wrapped his arms around Fred and hugged him tightly. Tris stepped over and had a large smile on her face. She loved seeing how close he and Fred are. After hugging each other for a full minute or two, Fred had to be the one to make a joke first. George started laughing and he pulled apart from his brother after wiping the tears off of his face.

"I know I'm good looking, but geez, Georgie, you don't have to cry about it." Fred teased. George then playfully punched Fred in the arm and he turned around, and saw the love of his life standing right behind them. George took no more time, and walked straight over to her and snatched her up in his arms. Both of them hugged each other as tight as they could and never wanted to let go.

Minutes went by and both Fred and Tris told George everything that they figured he should know. They kept the details to a bare minimum, sparing George all of the details on how they were both cruccioed and what not. They figured George didn't need to know everything. George couldn't stop staring at the large bruise that was around Tris' neck from where both Dolohov and Greyback strangled her.

"Right well, I think we should go to the Great Hall. None of us has had breakfast yet, and I'm starving." Fred said as he jumped to his feet and headed for the common room door. George then stood to his feet and held out his hand in front of Tris. "Shall we?" he said to her with that grin on his face once again. "We shall." she said as she placed her hand in George's and followed Fred out of the door and to the Great Hall.

Once they all made it to the Great Hall, they opened the doors and everyone's attention was now on them. Everyone gasped and started clapping, as they finally realized it was Fred and Tris. Tris grabbed ahold of George's arm and felt a bit nervous. She didn't like having so much attention on herself. They finally started walking down the aisles of students and Tris was slammed into a hug by all of her friends. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Edmund, and Ginny hugged both Tris and Fred and welcomed them back.

Even Draco eventually made his way over and welcomed them back. "It's good to have you back." he said to Tris and Fred. "Thanks, Draco." Tris replied as she looked up at him and smiled. Everything now faded back to normal over time and it felt like it did when Tris first arrived at Hogwarts.

~

As months went by, Tris and the twins were now sixth years and were all 17. Everything stayed the same at Hogwarts. The twins and Tris both took their O.W.L.'s early and graduated to 6th year. The Pevensie's are still in their same years and were still close with each other, and Rose was still MIA. Everyone knew she wasn't coming back anytime soon, and no one really cared.

The Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students were still attending Hogwarts and were finishing out their year. Professor Dumbledore held a small service for Viktor Krum to honor his name, and to speak about the events on how he died. He knew all of the students deserved to know who had killed him and what he did to both Tris and Fred back in their fifth year.

*3 weeks later*

~

"Class dismissed, and don't forget about your essay due tomorrow." Professor Flitwick said as all of the students packed up their books and headed to their next classes. Tris and the twins now headed to potions class down in the dungeons. "This place still creeps me out." Fred said as he swatted at the cobwebs that were hanging above his head. Tris and George just laughed at him as they took a seat in Professor Snape's classroom.

"Find a partner, and be quiet." Snape said in his low tone of voice. Tris and George immediately sat beside each other but knew it wasn't going to last long. They couldn't stop making each other laugh and George wouldn't stop making faces at her. "Miss Lupin, find another partner." Snape snarled. "But-" she started. "Now." he growled as he walked away and rolled his eyes.

George then winked at her as she picked up her school books and walked over to another potions table. At the table that had the last empty seat sat Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass, her two enemies at the moment. They always called her the teachers pet and were jealous of her over every little thing.

The three enemies managed to get through potions without bickering with one another. Once the class ended, Tris quickly picked up her belongings and headed over to George and Fred. "A weasel dating a filthy hybrid, now that's a sight for sore eyes." Daphne snarled as she saw George and Tris holding hands. Tris just rolled her eyes and tried to ignore her hasty comments.

"Hey hybrid, I'm talking to you." Daphne said. "And I'm ignoring you." Tris said as she started putting away her potions ingredients back on the shelves while Fred and George helped. Daphne kept going on and on and wouldn't stop trying to pick a fight with Tris and the twins. Once Tris was done putting everything away, she walked past Daphne and Pansy and headed down the halls.

"I swear, everyone has to find a way to hate on me, one way or another." Tris said as she stomped down the halls. "Because they're jealous of you is all. Plus, they're jealous because I mean, you are dating the most handsome ginger in all of Hogwarts." George said as he gently brushed against her. "Second most handsome ginger in all of Hogwarts." Fred said from the other side of Tris.

Tris then rolled her eyes and continued walking back to the common room while the twins argued about who was the better looking twin.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: The timing is off from the timeline in the books/movies, so everything will be off a little. Also Tris and the twins will not be having a long 6th year. I will be going through their 6th year pretty fast so that I can get to their 7th year in the Order of the Phoenix. Thanks for reading:)*