Deaths cloak part 5

Hello guys , the results of the polls about whether or not I should make this story a Hp X WoW story , but you may have noticed that I did not change this story's name to Say This a Hp X WoW story but as I mentioned the crossover part will come later and Those of you who don't no what Wow is don't worry this will take place in the hp universe not the WoW , I will only be adding a Warcraft character Vereesa windrunner to this story .

"Open it," Tom said as he levitated the small black velvet box to his son.

Harrison grabbed the box from midair and looked at it, it looked like a box that jewelry comes in. He lifted the lid and smiled as he saw what was inside. A four inch long silver snake hung from a silver chain, there were two eyes the size of his pinky nail made of shimmering emeralds. He pulled it out of the box and the body of the snake glittered in the light. When he moved it the snake looked as though it was alive. It felt like he was picking up a feather, he guessed there was a feather light charm on it. He put it over his head and the necklace hung low. It looked well crafted and very expensive.

please guys read my other two stories the heir of chaos a percy jackson and harry potter crossover and dragonborn as I am trying to bring them back .