Going to hogwarts part 5

Harrison walked over to a mirror that hung near the door to his closet. His green eyes stared back at him, he was glad he had perfect eyesight because he would hate for his eyes to be covered. He had never been as vain as Draco, and he was definitely not as arrogant as Leo, but he knew that he was good looking. And he had always liked his eyes most of all, they were large and looked like two emeralds. His father called them Avada Kedavra eyes. His strong jaw and high cheek bones made him look slightly older than eleven and his lips were full and pink. His normally perfectly styled short black hair was slightly messy from laying down, it looked like it did after he was done flying.

He spun around when he heard his door open, Tom was standing in the doorway with the silver package he had retrieved from Gringotts a month ago.

"Dad," Harrison greeted as he took a seat in a nearby green chair.

"Harrison," Tom said as he walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

Tom strode over and sat down in a plush leather chair across from his son. He sat the package down next to him and stared at his son. Harrison eyed the package, he had been wondering what was in it ever since that day in Diagon Alley. He hadn't asked since the first time as to what was in it, he knew that either his father would tell him or he wouldn't. He looked up at his father after a minute.

Please guys read my other two stories the heir of chaos a percy jackson and harry potter crossover and dragonborn as I am trying to bring them back .