Going to Gringotts

"Uncle Lucius , Aunt Narcissa , Uncle Rodolphus , Aunt Bellatrix, Uncle Regulus , Uncle Sirius , Leo , Cass and Draco hello , how are you ." Said Harrison politely . Sirius was the first one to answer " How many times have I told you pup , don't be so formal ." He was about to say more but stopped when receiving a death glare courtesy of one Narcissa Malfoy . " Hello , Harrison good day to you too , and thank you for asking we  are fine." To anyone else the group was the same after Narcissa's statement and death glare but Harrison could see the amusement swirling in their eye's .

Bellatrix looked like she was about to say something else ,  but didn't when Tom cleared his throat.

"Now children we have some other business to complete at Gringotts's so Your uncle Sirius will be escorting you to your trust vaults ." Said Narcissa in a way that if it was any one else they would just do what was told , but not Sirius, he just grinned.

They reached a tall imposing white marble building that towered over the shops. Standing beside its burnished bronze doors, wearing a uniform of scarlet and gold was a goblin. He had a swarthy, clever face, a pointed beard, and very long fingers and feet. He bowed as they walked inside.

Now they were facing a second pair of doors, silver this time, with words engraved upon them:

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn,
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

Harrison's lips twitched as he read the inscription, he had always found that little poem to be amusing. His father had always told him not to underestimate the goblins, that they had powerful magic in their own right and that they weren't to be crossed.