Gringotts part 5

They were going even deeper now and gathering speed. The air became colder and colder as they hurtled round tight corners. They went rattling over an underground ravine and after several minutes they came to a quick stop. They were in the deepest level of Gringotts bank where only the richest families had vaults. The walls were high and made of stone, stalactites hung from up high and stalagmites rose from the floor. It was cold and murky down there, their only source of light came from the torches that hung on the walls every five feet. He could see a dragon in the distance, it had pale skin and a long spiked tail. It saw them in the cart and the dragon let out a mighty roar. Griphook grabbed a small bag and pulled out several metal instruments.

"Stay here," Griphook ordered as he got out of the cart.

Griphook slowly walked towards the dragon and began shaking the metal instruments causing an annoyingly loud ringing noise to echo off the walls. The dragon instantly let out a loud roar and a large stream of fire shot from his mouth and lit up the cave. Harrison could now see several more vault doors including the Riddle vault. Griphook continued to shake the clankers and slowly the dragon retreated away but not before letting out several more ear splitting roars.

" Mr Black all the vaults most of the vaults here are owned by these children's families and hence all vaults that are connected to their bloodline will open to them automatically." Said Griphook respectfully a glint of annoyance in his eyes ."

"Thank you , Griphook." Answered Harrison for his honorary uncle , his tone and face betraying no emotion .