Yandere Robot Pt 2

Start from the beginning

You hated being along with a defective droid. If you could find a way to turn him off, you would. He's a lot smarter and stronger than you are though. You imagine that if you did, you would be turned into a cyborg like your guy friend who had tried to warn you before. You wish you had listened to him before.

Calming down, you drifted off to sleep, though woke up a couple hours later. It's what your body has started doing to get you up to get food. You've found that normally around midnight, Chip is almost nowhere to be seen. You figure that he goes to the garage. Quietly climbing out of bed, you snuck downstairs to grab some packaged fruit and juice. You didn't dare turn on any lights for fear that it would let him know that you were awake.

You froze, though, when you heard his voice come from the garage. He almost sounded angry, which you hoped wasn't caused by you.

"There is still a human resistance out there." He growled, "We get rid of them before they shut us down."

"We are trying to bring the materials as best as we can." You heard another robot answer, "Until then, this human can help. We caught him when he was discovered trying to sneak into the city with a group."

Feeling your eyes widen, you almost couldn't believe that there was another human in the house. Creeping over to the garage door, you opened it a little. Stuffing down a gasp when you saw the boy, lying on the ground. Chip and another robot standing over him, looking down at a hologram pad, before they moved to what was once your panic room.

They've got an actual human. What's more, someone who might be able to shut all the robots down. This could be the best day of your life. Slipping in, you kept looking around to make sure there was nothing else in there, while you made your way to the boy.

You had to admit that this kid was exactly your type, if dating was on your mind. There were bigger things to think about at the moment. Maybe after the robots were shut down, there might be a shot.

"Hey, wake up." You hissed, shaking his shoulder.

 For a minute, you were scared because it didn't look like he was breathing. You relaxed though when he blinked his eyes open and sat up. Curiosity on his face as he reached up to touch your cheek. Feeling the blush on your face appear, you tried to push that down.

"Listen, my name is, (Y/N). Is there really a resistance?" You asked, smiling when he nodded, though didn't look away from you. 

Instead, he cupped your face and ran his thumbs over your skin, like he was fascinated by you.

"So beautiful." He hummed, pulling you into a hug.

You had to admit that he was warm, and the hug did make you feel safe, but now isn't the time for this. Pushing him back, you were going to get onto him, but you fell silent when he kissed you. Absolute shock filled you, to where your mind went blank, even when he pulled away. A smile on his face.
"Soft and warm too." He hummed, which snapped your mind back in place.
"It's been a while since you've seen another human, hasn't it?" You sighed, giving him an uneasy smile as he nodded.

"Let's get you out of here." You chuckled helping him to his feet.

"I've got something to do here." He protested grabbing your hand and pulling you towards your panic room.

"They're in there." You objected.

"It's where they recharge." He answered, pulling you along. 

Feeling uneasy about it still, you followed him in. Peeking over his shoulder, to see that Chip and two other robots, looked as if they were sleeping. Now that you think about it, he could be here to keep them from charging their batteries. Making them die.

"Great idea." You hummed, unplugging the closest robot as he got the other. When you got to Chip's chargers though, you found that it was more complex than the others.

"We can get that one later." The boy hummed wrapping you in a hug from behind and pulling you back.

"What are you talking about?" You felt your mouth drop open in shock, "This is what you came for isn't it?"

"Not really." He chuckled darkly, moving between you and Chip. His change in voice, surprised and scared you. As did the sudden darkness in his eyes. Backing up as he stalked towards you, there was more fear as you felt your back hit the wall.

"You were right to miss the heat of a human." He chuckled, kissing you again.  

Catching movement behind him, you tensed when you saw that Chip was moving from his charging stand. His red eyes on you, thought he didn't look angry. More amused with a smirk. When he was towering over you and the boy, you expected Chip to kill him. However, when the boy pulled away from you, Chip only pulled him to the side. Your eyes widening when the boy seemed to pass out and collapse on the floor.

"It's good to see you approve of my new body." He chuckled, "The body that you requested."

Looking between him and the boy, you grimaced at what you thought that meant. In fact, you almost didn't want to imagine what he was meaning by it.

"What did you do?" You gasped, tensing when he wrapped an arm around your waist to pull you to him.

"What you wanted." He scoffed, "You wanted human warmth. Someone with a heartbeat. I checked your recent history searched online, read what you read, to find one that was your preference. Once he was found, I brought him here and inserted a chip to transfer my consciences between the human body and my real body."

"You killed someone, again." You growled, whimpering when his hold on you tightened almost painfully.

"I gave you want you wanted." He snapped back; through smirked at you "I know what you feel like now as a human. I can feel you when we touch. I understand you want for human heat, but I like that I'm more powerful than you when I'm in my true form."

"If the resistance is really out there, they'll stop you." You growled, though he only laughed, then pulled you into an almost painful hug.

"By then I can go back to that human body and still be with you." He growled in your ear, "I've given you everything you wanted and need. Protection, being alive, unlimited love, a warm body to be with. I think it's time for me to enjoy these with you too. What is it the humans say? The best of both worlds."