Yandere Slenderman Part 2

This was requested by ProjectZeroWolf! Thank you for the request!

-Four years after part 1-

"Are you sure leaving now is a good idea?" Brian asked, "I mean aren't we all still working on that project with Alex and the others?"

"Alex has been gone for a couple months, no contact." You pointed out, "Besides, it's not like I'm leaving forever. It just for a couple years. I'm  definitely coming back."

You just hope he won't be mad about it. After that night, you made better friends, mostly Jay, Brian, and Tim. The news of Bruce, Ben, and Marcy's death was all over down. You never spoke up, that you knew what happened to them. It was decided that they were killed by some kind of wild animal. You knew better though and haven't even said his name. Though every once in a while when you look out your window you could swear you see him watching from the woods.

"(Y/N)?" blinking from your thoughts, you looked over at Brian and Tim, who were watching you in concern.

"Just lost in thought." You chuckled, "I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. You both know I'm not the best with people."

"Which is why you should go." Tim huffed, almost pouted, "Staying here would be the best option."

Giving them a weary smile, you grabbed the last of your boxes, "I know, but I'm hoping I could get over my shyness, at least some. I mean, you two and Jay are my closest friends. Even then it took a long time for me to get used to you guys."

"We know." Brian laughed, as they followed you out to your car. You managed to stuff the box in, before turning to the guys. You were prepared to tell them goodbye, when you heard panicked huffing behind you. Turning, you blinked down at Jay who was panting and looking like he was exhausted.

"Jay, what's going on?" You asked, noticing that he was pale and shaking.

"Alex, he's back." He breathed, "He's lost his mind."

Looking over at Brian and Tim, they seemed just as surprised as you. After months of being missing, you didn't expect that he would just show up.

"What do you mean, he's gone crazy?" Tim asked, before there was a loud gunshot, that made all of you duck behind your car. 

"He keeps saying that everything is our fault." Jay hissed. Looking up at Tim, he was peeking over the car, before he ducked back down.

"That's Alex alright. He's shooting at us." he muttered.

"What do we need to do?" You asked, now shaking slightly due to fear. Someone you once considered a fiend was trying to kill you for no reason.

"Get to the woods." Brian ordered, "There are plenty of trees that it would make it hard for him to hit us. We'll give you two cover."

Nodding, you waited for them to move before you grabbed Jay's arm and ran. Around the house and to the woods. No longer caring if you would get lost or not. Chances are that if you get lost, so will Alex. Yelping as there was a gunshot and you were pulled down by Jay, you turned to check if he was okay. He was the exact opposite of okay. He had blood covering his shirt over his stomach and he looked to be in absolute pain. He was still alive thought, so there's still a chance to save him. Managing to pull him behind a tree, you tried to apply pressure to his wound. Only looking up when you heard a gun load. 

"I knew it." Alex hissed, "Both of you are to blame for all the bad luck happening." 

"What are you talking about?" You whimpered, before covering your hears from the sudden burst of loud static. Seems it affected Alex too, because he dropped the gun to cover his own ears and dropped to his knees.

"You're trying to kill my (Y/N)!" Looking up, your mouth fell open at the sight of Slenderman. It reminded you of the night he killed Ben, Bruce, and Marcy. Holding back your whimper, you yelped when hands covered your eyes.

"This isn't for you to see." A familiar voice huffed, before you heard Alex's screams. This was a very familiar scene for you, but this time, you didn't feel as scared. Probably because Alex had tried to kill you and almost succeeded in killing Jay. You were worried about Brian and Tim though. 

When the hands moved from your eyes, you refused to look at Alex and directed you attention to the ones who covered your eyes. A boy in a white mask and a yellow jacket. By him there was a person in an orange hoodie. Both giving you a nod, before you yelped as you were lifted off the ground by some of Slenderman's tentacles.

"Did he hurt you, (Y/N)?" Slenderman sounded absolutely concerned for you, which reminded you of how sweet he treated you that night.

"Yes, I'm okay." You sighed, "Thank you for saving me. What about Jay, Brian, and Tim?"

"You tried to leave." He grumbled as he started walking. The tentacle pulling you closer until he was holding his arms around you tightly.

"Just to college." You explained, suddenly feeling a little nervous, "I was going to come back."

"I know you were. I sent my most trusted proxies to look after you. Tim and Brian, right behind us." 

Glancing over his shoulders, you saw the masked boys following, both giving you a small wave that you returned. You never thought that he would send people to spy on you. Then again, because he did that, you're safe now.

"What about Jay?"

"He didn't make it, (Y/N)." Hearing Brian call out, you froze, "Bleed out."

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you shook your head, trying not to cry. Another person died, because of you.

"(Y/N), don't think about that." Slenderman ordered, clearly having been in your head, "They all deserved it. Those three tried to hurt you, Alex tried to kill you, and Jay couldn't protect you. Besides, where we're going, you won't have to worry about anyone close to you dying."

"Were are we going?" You asked, figuring that he was taking you. He did warn you all those years ago after all. In someway, you were excited for it. You knew that he was going to take care of you and love you almost endlessly. If he's been this patient and kills to keep you safe, then surely he cares deeply about you.

"Our new home." He murmured, "Someplace where I can keep you safe and close. A place where we won't ever be apart."

Thinking about it, you felt yourself smile a little at the thought of actually being with him and spending time with him. Feeling him hug you tighter, you hugged him back. Finally feeling comfortable and safe.