Vampire and Werewolf: Werewolf

"Is (Y/N) awake?" Flinching at the child's voice, you tried to ignore it to go back to sleep.

"No, now go away." A second, familiar voice hissed, before you felt something warm and fuzzy wrap tighter around you.

Blinking your eyes open, you were meet with your face being buried in brown fur. You want to say you're surprised, but Samuel has always been cuddly for as long as you've known him. Rownan usually kept him off you, due to jealousy though. Wiggling a little, you sucked in fresh air as he pushed you back a little. He was in his werewolf form, so he could easily wrap around you if he wanted to.

"I have to breath." You panted, earning a laugh from him.

"You're actually alive." He chuckled, hugging you again, "I thought- I was afraid I was too late."

At his words, you froze, "Too late? What do you mean too late?"

Sitting up, you looked around. You were in a cabin like room, that had more animal skins than you've ever seen. Oddly enough, it was comfortable. Outside, you could hear a lot of people along with several dogs.

"Samuel, where are we?" Feeling something on your head twitch, you touched to feel fuzzy warm ears, "What did you do?"

He sat up by you, giving you a failed attempt and an innocent look. It doesn't exactly work with the pup is seven feet tall. Crossing your arms, he let out a sigh with his ears going down.

"That witch, she attacked you. Rownan went after her and I, might have accidentally on purpose, bit you."  He seemed to finch as he admitted that.

Blinking at him in shock, you scurried to the closest mirror. There were wolf ears on your head, your teeth were slightly sharper, and you could feel your new tail swishing behind you. You could also feel your absolute frustration rising too.

"Samuel!" You yelled, turned to him, "Why did you turn me?"

He stood to look down at you, but his tail started swishing quickly, "You're cute when you're mad like this."

"Samuel." You growled, earning a small whine from him.

"Okay, " He sighed, "I bit you so you wouldn't die. You're a werewolf now. Surprise."

Taking in several breaths, you tried to calm down, "Okay, so I'm a werewolf now. At least I'm alive. What happened while I was out? Was the witch caught?"

"Yes." He admitted, "The vampire's caught her. They're going to interrogate her soon."

"Okay, let's go see them then." You announced heading towards the door, but stopping when he got in your way.

"(Y/N), there's something you need to know." He objected, making you roll your eyes.

"Not now. You already made me a werewolf against my will, even if it was to save my life." You sighed, "I need to go see what they're doing to do her."

Opening the door, you glanced around, what looked like a campground, you tried not to flinch when all the werewolves turned to you. Most of them instantly surrounding the porch. Each one seemed weirdly excited to see you.

"(Y/N)'s awake. The future Alpha's mate is awake." A kid cheered, making you freeze.

They all seem so excited, but you were never told anything about this.  Shocked, you backed into the cabin and shut the door. Turning to Samuel, you glared at him as he gave you a nervous laugh.

"Are you serious? I'm supposed to be your mate now?" You grumbled, ready to scream, "When were you going to tell me about that?"

"You left before I could." He sighed, before giving you a sharped tooth grin, "You're so cute when you're mad."

"I'm not cute! Stop saying that." You shrieked, before taking a breath to calm down, "Why am I suddenly your mate? The mate of a future Alpha? You turned me against my will and now I'm suddenly your mate on top of the witch interrogation."

"I turned you with a bite, so it's the same as a mate bite mark." He explained, with a smile that made your cheeks red, "I wouldn't have done without your consent it unless it was mandatory. So, I'm not going to apologize for saving the person I love."

Shocked at his words, you huffed while crossing your arms. You're actually happy he saved you. Not to mention the between Rownan and Samuel, you would choose Samuel. You know he's always the more levelheaded and caring between the two. You don't exactly like how embarrassed you felt when he out right declared he loved you.

Turning around, you groaned at the wolf ears. The witch will make fun of you like this. Yelping when you felt a yank on your tail, you pulled your tail away from him with a glare.

"Your tail doesn't lie, Little Mate." He chuckled, wrapping you in a hug, "Look, I'm sorry you're dealing with everything at once, but I'm here if you need me. You're my mate after all."

You had to admit that he made it sound good. Maybe being his mate won't be a complete.  Letting out a sigh, you grinned as you hugged him. His hugs are pretty great after all.

"Okay, you've convinced me." You chuckled, feeling your tail flick in excitement, "Let's go torture the witch now."

"Uh, (Y/N), wait." He begged, "Before we go. Just a little one, please?" 

Confused, you were going to ask what he meant, but you figured it out quickly.

"Just-just a small one. Then we go see the witch." You grumbled, squeaking when he kissed you before you even realized it.

A wide grin on his face as his tail practically created a fan just by wagging. That kiss seemed to have given him a lot more energy. He reminded you of a real dog. Grabbing his paw, you gave him a small smile before letting him lead you to the witch.