Our Valentine 2.2

Before anything else, I just want to say that I edited Chapter 16, I just found out that what I published was only 400 words, I published the wrong one. So I edited it and posted the remaining part of the chapter. Feel free to read again the Chapter 16. Thank you.

Everyday is a hearts day.

__________________-_-___________________

The girls loaded all the foods at the back seat. They were pushing one another as they watched me and my husband exiting the restaurant with our hands intertwined.

Good thing, it's just us in the parking area, I will not be surprise if I see myself trending online. I'll expect that to happen, I understand that they want to deed up their assumptions.

"Go now lovebirds, please know that I hate you two for being so good to each other." Hoyeon said pouting.

"Don't worry, you'll find your man." Nayeon unnie said but she clasped both of her hands still admiring me and Tae.

Tae motioned me to enter his car, he even put his hand on the roof to prevent me from hitting my head.

As I enter I lowered the glass window to waved to my friends whose now acting like they are emotional. They were waving their hands and wiping the sides of their eyes with no tears being visible.

I shook my head at them.

"Seatbelt." Tae said as he entered and bucked his seatbelt. I did the same and exhaled a huge amount of air.

He chuckled at me, admiring.

"I thought you don't have any plans." I truthfully said.

"I have okay? I just want to disappoint you." I hit his right arm but he caught my hands and kiss the back of it.

I can't help but smile at his actions.

"You can rest for a while, I'll wake you up when when we arrive."

Upon hearing what he said, I yawned right away. I drown myself to sleep.

Hours passed, it's passed lunch now. 2 in the afternoon, I don't feel hungry at all but I sat up straight when I saw that Tae's not beside me anymore. I scan the area, we are in a forest-like campsite.

His tux was covered over me. I wrapped it well to my body then I decided to hopped out.

A big van is in front of me and a campfire is placed at the center. Two chairs are at the sides of the bonfire. Then a small table between, a bottle of wine and two wineglass.

I sat on one chair and took off my stiletto. I saw my slippers below the chair, so I wore it.

"You should eat now." I look to where that voice came from. I saw him holding a pile of woods, he placed it beside the bonfire. He gave me the food that the girls prepared earlier. I ate right away, but I feed him too.

"My ideal celebration of my Valentines is simple,yet elegant." he jokingly raised his brows. "Simple camping but I want us to wear tux and dress." he laughed so hard after.

"It's okay, I respect your taste." I made my voice sound convincing but he hissed and pouted so I chuckled. "You're plans are quite amusing okay, but I'm not really sure how all of these turns out elegant." I tried to explained so he won't feel bad.

"It will always be elegant when I celebrate things with you." I slumped my lips together to stifle a smile. I really hate it when he makes me speechless with his words.

"So what are we going to do?" I tried to change the topic.

"First you can change your clothes and greet your visitors."

I furrowed my brows, confused. He pointed the van. I stood up and as soon as I opened the van, our pets greeted me.

I caressed their heads one by one.

Kuma and Yeontan barked so hard. And so I carried the two of them.

"Who's van is this?" I asked him.

He entered the van and took Kuma from me so I am left carrying Yeontan.

"Its ours." he avoided my gaze when he answered. My mouth went agape.

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Calm down love, of course I need to buy this if we have to do camping." I am still not convince with his reason so I look at him with disbelief.

"Go out I'll change."

"Kai, Kuma and Yeontan go out." instead of him leaving, he gets Yeontan from me and make them go out. He even carried Kai to make the dog go out too.

"Just change love."

"Go out Taehyung." his lips pursed, and blink his eyes a couple of times.

"I'm okay Jen, I'll stay with you forever."

"Taehyung."

He smiled sheepishly and obliged. He went out while thumping his feet. He turn around one more time then smiled again.

When he finally went out I sighed and scan the whole interior of the van.

Some of his paintings were displayed. Our pictures were displayed too, our pets. His polaroid pictures with me and his members. Mine with my members.

After some time of scanning and changing my clothes,i went out from the van. The time is passing so fast.

Now Tae, Kuma and Yeontan is collecting Woods while Kai is resting. Tae put a mat on the floor so the dogs can seat or lie down.

"The ambiance is great, right?"

"Yeah. Don't talk to me I'm still mad at you." I ended the conversation right away. I know him exactly he's trying to divert my attention so I will forget his mistakes.

"I'm sorry. I just wanna purchase something that we can use while travelling. I'm busy, you are too. And when we are not we ended up having a date at home. So I bought it."

I let out a deep sigh trying to open up now. His right though.

"You know how busy I am while driving all of these cars? I rented a taxi to fetch me here." his so excited while telling me what happened.

"I appreciate it Tae, thank you."

"You're welcome. Thank you too."

"For?"

"For being my wife. For being here with me, I still have a lot of things to thank you for but I'll tell it to you tomorrow." he even joked but I must say he made me emotional for that. I covered my face to hide my eyes, now releasing tears.

"Aw my wife is crying." he teased, so I cried so much. Our dogs are around me, worried. "As long as I'm the reason of those tears. Thank you Jennie Kim. Happy Valentines." he kissed my forehead so long. I enveloped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

He kissed my eyes, my nose, both of my cheeks the he kissed my lips lightly. My tears stopped from flowing and I just seize the moment. I am also grateful to have him.

"I love you." he whispered when we pulled.

"I love you too."

"When will your contract end with Calvin Klein, I wanna have a mini Jennie."

I pushed him for his joke. But in the end we just laugh our hearts out. Embracing the beautiful scenery and the beautiful man I have in front of me.

He is my husband by the way.