Chapter 33

IT has been days since I last saw him. I admit I kinda hope that I get to see him even from afar. His members would come and visit me in my house or in our dorm if I am bored being alone. They would just tell me that he is doing fine, and that he will stay with his family for the mean time.

I miss him so much. And everyday I feel guilty for pushing him away for the third time.

"Jennie. Come and join us, we will go shopping for Hank." Jimin invited me. He will go with Chaeyoung to a pet store to buy something for Chae's dog. I shook my head declining his invite. He smile at me and went out to the door.

I am now in our dorm, my members were worried about me, they thought I will do something to myself.

I haven't heard any news from my parents. I just know that dad's stay here in Korea is almost done. I don't know if Lyndon will go with him or not. While mom, well, she's probably be back to being alone.

I want to go to her and somehow talk to her to make her feel that I am always by her side, but then I keep on thinking what happened, and what she asked me to do to Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung." I suddenly said. Lisa looked at me with pity in her eyes. She motioned me to go sit beside her on the sofa and I did. I sat beside her and she automatically put her arms over my shoulders. She lean her head on mine and continue caressing my shoulder.

"It's okay unnie." She said. She give me a small smile and tap my head. I feel like a dog right now, but her sweet gesture warms my heart.

Jisoo unnie is not home. She is busy with her shooting coming up. So it's just me, Lisa and Jk in our dorm.

"Yes hyung. Take care of yourself." I faced Jungkook and he look at us, he smiled at us. He just came from the kitchen holding a plate of cake. He put it on the center table and sat across us.

I wonder which of his hyungs is calling.

"Yeah, she's sitting across me....she's doing okay.....you want to talk to her?" I sat up straight and was so ready to take the phonecall knowing it was him but...

"Oh you have to go?" I feel like the pain in my heart came back by what Jk said. "See you soon hyung." Then he hung up.

Lisa look at me worriedly then to her boyfriend. "You should have give the phone to unnie Jeon!" She said to him. Jk scratch the back of his head and look at me apologetically.

"It's fine Lisa." I assured Lisa though I am feeling otherwise. "Is he...okay?" Jk nodded at me while scooping a piece of cake and devouring it alone. He did not bother offering it to us since we are on a diet and too much sweet is a big no no for us.

"Don't worry too much noona, he's doing great."

DURING lunch I decided to meet my friends in a cafe, Nayeon unnie was the first one to arrive at the coffee where I told them to meet me. I invited Nayeon unnie and Irene unnie. Nayeon unnie sat beside me and get a sip on my drink.

I ordered a tea, while she is just drinking it like it was hers in the first place.

She scanned on the menu not saying anything until Irene unnie arrive.

"Hi Jennie, long time no see." She greeted.

"Hi unnie. I actually love you more now for greeting me first, while the other here..." I look at Nayeon unnie who's still scanning the menu while raising her brow. "...just came in and even drink my beverage without permission." I finish. It's actually a joke but then Nayeon unnie look at me with squinted eyes.

"That's my way of greeting you Jennie Kim. You haven't called me for almost 2 months!" She sound like a kid. More childish than Lisa. I jokingly tap her head and just put my drink in front of her while she pouts. Irene unnie look at us with amusement in her eyes as she shook her head.

They told their orders to the waiter and minutes later we are all eating.

We were even shocked to find out we ordered the same thing! I don't even know if this is still called 'proper meal' because the three of us ordered salad.

Perks of being an idol.

"I don't have a problem." Suddenly Irene unnie blurted. We were seriously eating but then she talked.

"Me too. I don't have issues except being bored and exhausted with the schedule." Irene unnie nodded at her in agreement and they laughed they even did a high-five.

They look at me in sync and even raised their brows.

"Umm..w-what?" I awkwardly ask.

Irene unnie rolled her eyes while Nayeon unnie lean on her chair like she's so done with me.

"Are you listening Jennie?" Irene unnie asked. I answered her by nodding my head. The both of them let out a deep sigh.

"Why? Tell us." Nayeon unnie asked. Both of them are serious now.

I told them everything, from the very beginning to the last. Irene unnie was surprised and from time to time she is opening her mouth to ask something but nothing comes out. While Nayeon unnie listened to me carefully.

"Oh~kay. I am pretty amazed that Nayeon is not reacting that much like she knew already about you and---" Her eyes went bigger and look at the both of us with fuming eyes. "Shit. Oops, sorry not sorry! You knew?! That's unfair!" She was now the childish one!

I laugh at unnie's cuteness and look at the girl beside me whose making fun of unnie.

"I told you I've known Jennie ever since college." Nayeon unnie said trying to stop herself from laughing and she succeeded.

Irene unnie was still sad but she look at me. "Why would you follow your parents? I mean I am not saying you should not follow them, what I am saying is...you're grownup Jennie. You can decide by your own."

Nayeon unnie agreed and look at me too. "Besides it's not them who will get marry. And you know him more than they do."

I was silent while listening to their advises. It actually helps me though.

My members gave me some advice too but I also wanna have an advice coming from other people.

"And Jennie sometimes, girls should do their move too. You can't just always believe that guys should be the one pursuing girls." Irene unnie's statement hit me.

"Yeah, we should do our parts too. Relationship is not just one person being involve. It's always two." Nayeon unnie said.

I smiled at them and thanked them.

AFTER our lunch I decided to go back to our dorm.

Chaeyoung and Jimin is already back from their shopping. I hope that no one recognizes them.

Lisa is talking with Kuma on the floor and Jk is smiling like crazy beside her. This two lovey-dovey is blessing my eyes!

Jin oppa is not around, he must be following unnie again. Suga oppa went back to Daegu to rest. While RM oppa and Hoseok oppa is still not here or maybe they are not gonna come.

"Unnie you're back!" As if like I went somewhere far. I shook my head to Lisa and put my bag inside my room then taking steps towards the kitchen.

There are a lot of dishes need to wash up on the sink, I heard a footsteps getting near.

"Unnie I'll do the dishes." It was Chaeyoung.

"It's okay Chaeng, just accompany our guests. I'll do it." I give her a reassuring smile and did the dishes. I was just silent while doing it.

I can feel stares behind me and I find it creepy.

I faced them and they were shocked, so all of them pretended they are doing something.

Lisa and Chaeyoung did their clap game in HYLT, while Jk called Jimin 'Jimin-sshi'

"Stop looking at me like that please. It's creepy." I told them.

"S-sorry Jennie. We were just doing what Taehyung asked us." It was Jimin.

I furrowed my brows asking.

"He ask us to monitor you."