Chapter 24

Yow what's up everyone!!! I just wanna say how happy and thankful I am for your support for this work of mine😍😍. I hope that everyone is enjoying reading my work. And I apologize for the grammar errors. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO CORRECT IT😅. Anyways Enjoy!😘

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

[November 2020]

Even if BTS' comeback doesn't have any choreography or dance it was still a work of art. And to sum it up, it was the first work of Director Jeon. We keep on teasing Lisa about the MV. LisKook shippers won. Lots of coincidences were shown. Especially the teasers. This two maknaes need to lie low.

"Did you like the song?" I was back to myself when he embraced me from behind. We are here in our apartment. The one that the guys bought for us to meet up. Specifically in the terrace.

"I love it." I held his hands that is on my stomach. He swayed our bodies sideways. We haven't talked about us. I mean we both know that we like each other but you know what I mean. He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend and I don't want to jump into conclusions.

"You won't attend to any stage this December. I heard Jisoo said to your members." Yeah, it was ashamed to not perform to any stages next month. We can't attend MMA, MAMA, and Gayo Festivals.

Tae must've realized that I became quiet so he pull from his embrace and made me face him. He touched my cheeks and caressed it as if comforting me. I closed my eyes because of his sweet gesture and lean my face to his hold. He went near me and kissed my forehead.

I can hear his heavy breath after he kiss my forehead. Our foreheads are just leaning to one another.

"I want to meet your dad." I look at him. I was shocked literally by what he said. Well like mom, my dad knew him but dad doesn't want me to date an idol.

I want to take it slow but I do understand him. I understand that he wanted us to be official to both of our families.

"I...I'm not sure of that." I said honestly.

"I know you're worried. I just wanna meet him and you know talk about things." He is trying to sound calm and convincing but still I am scared.

"Tae, you know Dad."

He nodded but still he's decided. "I want him to know how serious I am to you. I won't lose you for the third time."

"Third time?" How come it's third?

He flicked my forehead and I hissed in pain! I slap hard his chest out of annoyance! What's wrong with him?

"Yep third!" He was holding the part where I slap him. It must be painful. "First when you didn't accept my feelings before, second was when you dated him. I don't want this to be third." He cutely pouted in front of me and I laughed at him.

He rolled his eyes at me and I was left shocked! Did he just....?!

"Did you just roll your eyes?" I pointed at his face and for the second time he rolled his eyes and tsked at me.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" He mimicked. I was lost of words. Is he being playful right now.

"Kim Taehyung, are you teasing me?"

"Kim Jennie, you're pretty dumb like Jimin. You're quiet frustrating most of the time. And you are very selfless." Wah! He's making me mad right now seriously.

I am so ready to do some karate moves to him to make him regret everything he said but was halted when he raused his hand to stop me.

"I am not finish yet."

"Make sure what you'll said next is good or else I throw you here in this terrace." I threatened him. He smirked at me and walked near me. He held both of my hands and put it to my sides.

"You're not my number one." I punched his chest this time. He is testing my patience! "That hurts lady."

I walked out from the terrace, I can feel his presence behind me but I didn't bother facing him. Jisoo unnie saw my face and raised her brow asking.

"Ask him." I do sound like a baby being scolded.

"Ahh Jennie is so cute." As always Jin oppa would say something out of the topic. Oppa's seriousness is really rare.

"What did you do V?" Jisoo unnie asked not minding oppa. Oppa agreed on unnie, he nodded and look at Tae.

"I just told her that she's dumb like Jimin, she's frustrating an selfless." He honestly said. My mind boils at his statement. I close my eyes to control my frustration.

What surprised me is that I didn't hear any answers from them. I look at them in disbelief and they were just standing in front of me like nothing ever happened.

"You agree?" I asked.

It was Jin oppa who nodded. Tae was laughing so hard behind me. He was clasping his hands to his stomach. I am so done with this.

"I hate you." And that's when he stopped laughing. It's now the eldest member's turn to laugh at his reaction. Tae's expression changed.

"Don't say that. I'll take everything I said to you earlier." His voice is like begging.

"Tsk. Why? You don't like me telling you that?"

Instead of him answering it was Jin oppa who answered.

"He don't like people to hate him. That's why he's working hard to repay every love he received."

I was in awe to hear that. I walked near him and pat him fluffy hair like how I pat my dogs. He pouted his lips.

"I'm sorry. I will not do it again." I made my voice sounds like a baby. The eldest members were disgust so they walk out. And again I was left with this man who can easily make me feel things that even I can't explain.

"Do it again." He whispered.

"Huh?" What? I mean what is he talking about?

"Do your baby voice again. Maybe I'll consider it." He explained.

I was about to do it again but when I realized that I should be the one who'll act cold because of what he told me earlier I rolled my eyes at him.

"I won't. You should be the one pleasing me. You told me things earlier!" I said.

"Aww, come here I will make it up to you." He opened his arms to embrace me but when I was about to hug him, he flicked my forehead so hard that it stings!

"Kim Taehyung!" He then hugged me and carry me causing me to shout!

"Put me down."

"I don't want to. I want to hold you in my arms." I keep on shouting and I guess my members don't have any concerns about it. They just do things, not helping me.

"Put me down!" And that's when he put me down. I fixed my clothes and my hair and looked at him with daggers on my eyes. He just smiled at me, his teeth showing.

"I still haven't said it, have I?"

I looked at him, raising one brow.  I know he'd tease me again but I still wait for him to speak.

"That I love you."