Our Valentine 1.2

"Good morning wife." Taehyung enveloped his arms around me, as soon as he got awake. I am having my coffee and I'm waiting for him to wake up, I've already prepared our breakfast.

Tae soon realize that he have a hobby of painting. I actually love it, all his works represent his personality, and when I supported him, I was hoping for him to have his own gallery. But then he insisted to have it in our house, and now our house is more like a museum. There is a lot of scratch papers on the floor, a lot of paint saints too.

It's messy but it's calming.

"Good morning. You can eat your breakfast." I told him as he sway our bodies sideways. He kissed my cheek first then he pulled from his hug, he sat on his chair and began to get his pancakes, he put a syrup and some whip cream on top of it.

He then showed his perfect white teeth to me, "Thank you for the breakfast wife, I'll eat well." I pinched his cheeks because I find him cute.

Celebrating my first valentines with him is a special event for me. But seems like he treat this day as a normal day.

"So what are our plans for today?" I was hoping for a trip with him.

He shrugged his shoulders as he continue chewing his food. I put the mug of coffee on the table and I sat beside him. He got the coffee and took a sip of it.

"Maybe I'll just stay here and clean my mess." he answered. I nodded my head slowly, I'm trying to understand what he wants to do, but I can't help myself to feel disappointed. "Why? Do you wanna go somewhere? You have plans?" he asked.

Before I can even answer him, my phone rang from the small table in our living room, I excused myself to get my phone, I felt Tae's stares to me as I made my way to the living room.

Hoyeon is calling me. I answered right away. Tae raised his brows asking who it is, and I just muttered 'Hoyeon' he simply nodded and continued eating. I pouted at his actions.

[Jennie? Hello? Yah!]

I distance my phone from my ear when she shouted.

"Don't shout." I told her.

[You okay? You sound like someone bullied you.] I tsked at her causing her to laugh at me.

"Why did you call?"

[Change up, I'll be there in 5 minutes, let's celebrate valentines.]

After saying that she hung up, I hurriedly enter our bedroom to get my jacket and a mask. Tae just look at me, then he fixed my jacket to my shoulder.

"Enjoy your day with Hoyeon. I'll be here cleaning. Call me if you wanna go home."

I answered him with a small smile, then I got myself out from our home.

I sighed when I closed the door, I went down the stairs when a horn sound from outside.

"What's with the long face?" Hoyeon teased.

"I hate you." I simply said then I hopped in her car.

I heard her laugh then she followed me inside.

#

We went to a fancy restaurant, I thought it's just the two of us, but I was surprised when Nayeon unnie and Irene unnie is present.

"Happy Hearts Day Mrs. Kim!" Nayeon unnie greeted, earning multiple slaps from the two since she shouted.

"I missed you Jen." says Irene unnie.

I hugged her as I sat on my seat, now my long face is nowhere to be found. I feel relieved though, having them means so much for me too.

"Don't be stubborn to your husband, we asked him to borrow you." my eyes widen when Nayeon unnie revealed.

"You shouldn't have said that, now she knows." it was Hyoyeon, who's now holding her bubble tea.

"You asked him to borrow me?"

"Yeah, we missed you, and this idea is mine and Hoyeon's"

Irene unnie shrug her shoulders and shook her head.

These two really is pissing me off.

I really thought he doesn't have any plans with me. I was excited, okay? And yet I showed disappointment earlier.

"Now let's celebrate Hearts Day!" and yes we did, instead of just eating, drinking and doing some fun stuffs. They decided to learn how to cook. Both Irene and Nayeon unnie knows how to cook, but Hohyeon? Well she knows, but she's a bit messy.

"Jennie helped me with this!"

"Jennie please check the patty."

"Can you taste this Jennie?"

I don't know where to go first. Hoyeon wants me to assist her, while Nayeon unnie wants me to check on her burger patties, then here's Irene unnie wanting me to try and taste her sauce.

"Wait, I'm first to ask for Jennie!" Hohyeon is acting like Lisa. I shook my head and attended her. I teach her how to saute the ingredients, well she basically knows but then the fire is on max level so eventually the food will get burn.

I then check Nayeon unnie's patties, it's going well tho. Then I tasted Irene unnie's sauce, it's a bit spicy but it's edible.

I was confused when they started packing the foods they prepared. They were working so fast that I don't know how to react. I thought we will eat that for lunch, guess not.

"Come here Jen." Hoyeon pulled me somewhere, we entered to a powder room. She fixed my face, she did put a makeup but she put a small amount of powder and a pinkish lip tint.

"Why are you grooming me?"

"We will take some pictures." she simply replied.

She even let me wear a dress, it's an above the knee dress, colored light pink paired with a pink glittered stiletto.

I don't usually wear pink dresses cause I look so naive, but I kinda like their idea.

"Right the purse!" Hoyeon cleaned her things then she hurriedly go out of the room, not even waiting for me.

I look myself one last time at my reflection on the mirror.

I decided to untie my hair to make my whole appearance more elegant.

As I got myself out from the powder room I was stunned in place when I saw the guy in front of me.

He is wearing his black tux, his left hand inside his pocket while the other is holding a bouquet of roses.

"For my wife." he handed me the bouquet. As I receive the roses, he pulled my hand to him that I lost my balance. He embraced me so suddenly. Now my heart is beating fast not because of our hugging session right now but because of what he just did.

He pulled himself from our hug and kiss my forehead.

"Why do you always take my breath away?" his voice was like he's panting. He sounds like he join a running contest.

"I don't know." I heard him stifle a laugh.

"Well then, let's make an undecided plans, buckle up my wife. We will go on a date. Just you and me."