Chapter 2: Roomfate

Start from the beginning

"Do you honestly think I'll believe you? Your apartment? Huh!" He says in a disdainful tone. "My roommate is going to arrive soon, so fucking pack your things and leave while I'm being kind," He exclaims, crossing his arms over his chest.

"This is my apartment and I'm not going anywhere," I imitate him by crossing my arms.

"You're not going to listen, are you?" He steps forward, grabs my arms, and takes me to the main entrance before flinging me out. I try to remove his hands, but his grip is too strong.

"Go find someone else to sleep with," he adds, shutting the door in my face.

I stand there biting my lips in an attempt to stop my tears. I'm still trying to process what occurred. I have the key and can go inside if I want to. But I feel so bad; never has anyone treated me so poorly in my life. It's better to be lonely and not have people talk to you than be treated this way.

I sit by the door silently, my mind racing from the events of the last few minutes.

------------------------------

Taehyung POV

I'm not sure what these girls want. I mean, I've already made it clear not to come inside my house. I like keeping dirty businesses outside, but they do not listen. I exhale as I sit on the couch in the living room. I've never seen a girl respond in such a way. When did I ever meet a girl like that?

Her tearful face from a while ago comes to mind, and I have no recollection of ever meeting her. I feel as though I'm meeting her for the first time.

I notice her baggage in the corridor.

(What on earth was this girl thinking?) 

My phone suddenly rings, and I see Mrs. Smith, the landlady, calling.

"Hello Mrs. Smith, how have you been?"

"Hello, Tae. I'm doing great and wish the same for you. Did you meet your roommate?"

"Roommate? No, he hasn't come yet."

"What? I met her an hour ago, and she took the keys from me. Has she not arrived yet?"

" No, Ma'am, he hasn't... what... she?"

"Yes, Y/n came to see me around an hour ago. Oh, did I forget to mention? The person who was supposed to stay with you is no longer coming, and the girl who was supposed to stay with Y/n is staying someplace else. You both wanted to live in a shared apartment, so I thought I'd put you two together. I'm sorry, sweetheart, I failed to tell you, this is how old age feels."

(Wait, so the chick I just kicked out is my roommate?) 

"Ah! That's fine, Mrs. Smith; thank you for informing me."

"That's okay, but I'm concerned about where she went. I met her about an hour ago, and she told me she was heading to the room. Is it possible she got lost?"

"Mrs. Smith, I believe she has just arrived. Let me greet her; I'll speak with you later."

"Oh, she showed up? Okay, she's a lovely girl, and I'm sure you'll get along fine."

"Certainly, sure! Tschüss." I say as I hang up the phone.

(I'm not sure how lovely she is, but I'm pretty sure we're not going to get along after what occurred.)

"Huh! I should have let her speak for once. I can't believe I kicked her out without clarifying anything," I exhale a sigh. 

"Taehyung, why do you have such a bad temper?" I murmur to myself.

I groan and go towards the door. I open it and see no one standing outside. 

"Did she leave? What will she...?"

My thoughts come to a halt as I notice a curled-up shape near the door, beneath the wall as I step outside.

I cough to gain her attention. She glances up when she hears it. I can see her eyes red from crying and her face pale. Looks like she hasn't eaten anything. 

She looks at me, glaring with her tired red eyes. I let out a sigh,

"Come in"

Author's Note:

You say, room-mate, I say room-fate ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

What are your thoughts about their meeting? I am a sucker for stories like these, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Don't worry, Y/n isn't weak here; she'll respond appropriately from now on.

So fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride ☺☺☺

Adios!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡