28❤️‍🩹

Ricky pov:
Jasmine was finally back to school and Alex was still in the hospital healing. "Come with me, I have a surprise for you" I said taking her hand. "Where we going?" She said.
I covered her eyes and I took her to the auditorium. "Walk up the stairs slowly" I said grabbing her making sure she doesn't fall.

"Can I open my eyes" she said. "Not yet" I said leaving her in the middle of the stage. I quickly played the song and I grabbed the roses.

^^^PLAY THE SONG^^^

"Okay you can open them now" I said. She opened them and she gasped. There were a lot of people recording us and she looked at me. I gave her the roses and she had tears already. I grabbed the microphone and I took a deep breath and I kneeled in one knee.

"Jasmine....the day I met you...I knew you were the one...you made me a better person...i told my mom about you so many times...You are the first person I think about when I wake up and the last person I think about...god knew we needed each other...I wanna be with you for the rest of my life...I wanna marry you, have kids with you, grow old with you...I want you to be mine and only mine...you are my dream girl...my love for you is endless" I said pulling a box out with a beautiful heart ring.

"This is a promise ring...I promise I will take care of you and love you forever. I will be there for you in the good and the bad moments. I will be faithful to you, I promise to never break your heart...you are my definition of happiness...Jasmine, will you be my girlfriend" I said.

She has tears falling from her beautiful eyes. And everyone kept telling her to say yes.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" she said. Everyone started cheering and I put the ring in her right hand cuz Ima save the left hand for the special moment. I picked her up and I kissed her. "Te amo" i said. "Yo también te amo" she said. She's finally mine. I can finally call her mine. My dream girl. My world. My lover. Forever mine.

The End