4❤️‍🩹

JASMINE POV:
It was Saturday morning, I brushed my teeth and I went downstairs.

"Morning dad" I gave him a hug. "Morning my beautiful princess" he kissed the top of my head.
I looked at Andrea, and she gave me a death glare.

"Honey I think it's time to tell her" she said, pulling my dad away from me. "Tell me what?" I asked them. "We are getting married" Andrea said. "What!!" I said. "Yea, I proposed a week ago" my dad said. "And you're just telling me now!" I screamed.

"Ima need you to stop yelling" my dad said.
"No, you can't marry her dad!" I yelled. "Andrea makes me happy, and you should be happy for me" he said. "Dad, what about mom" I said.
"Honey, she's been dead for 3 years now, It's time for me to be happy again" he said.

I looked at both at them and I left my house. I went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was so cold outside I forgot I had a cropped top on, but I didn't care. I was going to the park when someone said my name.

"Jasmine?" I saw Ricky getting off his car. "Hey Ricky" I said. "What are you doing out here, it's freezing" he came up to me. "Just walking" I said. "Come inside, you're freezing" he said. " Thanks, but I was going to the park" I said. "But it's cold" he said. "I know, but I need to clear my head" I said. "Can I come with you?" He said. I nodded and we walked to the park.

We sat at the swings in silence. He took off his hoodie and he gave it to me. "Here, wear my hoodie, it's freezing outside" he said. "No, what about you" I said. "I'll be fine, here" he said. I took his hoodie and I put it on. Alex would never do this, he would say that it's my fault for not bring a jacket. "Thanks" I said. His hoodie smelled so good. "You're welcome" he said.

"You okay?" He asked. "No" I said. "What's wrong?" He said. "It's just that my dad proposed to his girlfriend" I said. "I know how you feel" he said. "You do?" I looked at him. "Yea, my parents are divorced and last year my dad told me he proposed to his girlfriend, now there married" he said.

"I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine, do your mom know" he said. "My moms dead" I looked away.
"Oh I'm so sorry" he said. "You're good" I said.
"I want my dad to be happy, but I just don't want him to marry her" I said. "Why?" He said.
"Because she's a bitch, she's mean to me, and she only wants to marry my dad because of his money" I said.

"Did you tell your dad" he said. "I tried, but she always interrupts me" I said. "Maybe you should talk to your dad when she's not around" he said.

RICKY POV:
"You know what, you're right" she said. "Come on, let's go to my house, you probably haven't had breakfast yet" I said. We went to my house and I started making pancakes. "Here, let me help you" she said, flipping the pancake. I stood there smiling watching her make the pancakes.
She looked so pretty in my hoodie. "What?" She said, looking at me.

"Nothing" I smiled, looking away. We started eating, and we were getting to know each other.
"You're a fun person" she said. "I know" I said, making her laugh. Her phone started ringing and It was Alex. She rolled her eyes and she hung up on him.

"He's gonna get mad" I said. "I know, but I don't wanna talk to him" she said. She grabbed our plates and she started washing them. "Aye, let me do that" I said, taking the plate from her. I put the plates away, and we went to my room.

"Nice room" she said, looking around. "Thanks" I said, laying on my bed. She laid next to me and I put a movie on. She put her head on my chest, I smiled, and I wrapped my arm around her. Twenty minutes later, I saw her sleeping. I turned off my tv and I went to sleep.

I woke up, and I noticed that Jasmine was still sleeping. I tried getting my phone without waking her up, but she still woke up. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey, what time is it" she asked me.
"It's 5:10pm" I said. "Shit, I need to go" she said, getting up.

"Let me walk you there" I said. We left my house, and we were walking to her house. "Thanks for walking me home" she said. "You're welcome" I said. "Shit, you're hoodie" she said. "Nah, you can keep it" I said. "You sure, hoodies are not cheap" she said. "I have hella hoodies" I said. "Thanks" she gave me a hug and I hugged her back. We pulled away, and we just stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"I have to go" she said, pulling away. "Uh, yea, me to" I said, nervous. She went inside and I walked to my house. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I had so much fun with her. I wanted to kiss her, but I knew she had a boyfriend. If Alex finds out that I was spending time with Jasmine, he would be hella mad, but at this point I don't care.