17❤️‍🩹

Jasmine POV:
I woke up, and I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my head around, and I saw Ricky sleeping. I noticed we were both naked. I laid back down smiling, remembering what happened yesterday. It was so magical.

I hated to be thinking of Alex in this situation, but I couldn't help but to notice the difference in my feelings from when I connected with Alex at the beginning of our relationship to when I connected with Ricky.

I turned around facing Ricky, and I kissed his nose. "Wake up my love" I say, kissing his lips.
"Mhm...morning princess" he kisses me. "How you sleep" I asked him. "Blessed and happy" he says. "What about you" he asked me.

"Same" I smiled. "We need to get up, we're late for school" I say. "Ok" he says.
"Ok, hey you have a bruise on your face....and your arm....what happened!" He says getting up. "Oh..I Uh...I fell" I lied.

"You fell?" He says. "Yea, you know how clumsy I am" I say. "Ok..." he says, not believing me.
"Can you take me home, so i Can take a shower" i asked him. "Yea, let me brush my teeth"
He says, looking at my bruises. He got up, and we closed the door.

That was close. I got dressed, and he came out. He got clothes, and he put it in his backpack. We got in his car, and we drove to my house. We walked up to my room. "Ima take a quick shower" I say. "Let me join you" he says. "Sure" I say. We took our clothes off, and we hopped in the shower.

We got out, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed, and I put make up on. "Ready" he says. "Yea" I said.

Ricky POV:
I couldn't stop thinking about the bruises she has. I know she didn't fall, I swear, whoever put their hands on my queen, it's over for them.

"Hello..Ricky" Jasmine says. "Huh" I say. "I said if you were okay" she says. "Yea I'm fine" I said.
"You sure" she says. I nodded and we walked in the school.

"Hey Jasmine" we both turned around, and it was this emo girl. "Hi willow" Jasmine waved at her. "I'll see you after school" she says. "Yea, see you later" Jasmine says.

"You hanging out with her" I asked her. "Yup" she says. "What about me" I say. "I'll see you tmr" she said, kissing my cheek. "Tmr?!" I say. "Byeee" she says, leaving me there alone.

I went to my class and there was only one seat open next to Alex.

I sat down, and he just kept staring at me. "What!" I say. "Nothing" he says, laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Ok class, we will be doing a project together, and the person next to you is your partner"

"Why can't we choose are partners?" Alex asked the teacher. The teacher ignored him, and she kept talking about the Project.

"This is due in 3 days, get to work" she said.

Fuck bro....