26❤️‍🩹

Ricky pov:
I was in my room watching tv when my mom opened my door. "Jasmine's dad wants to talk to you" she said. I quickly went downstairs and I saw Luis, and it looked like he wanted to cry.

"What's wrong?!" I asked him. "Jasmine got kidnapped" he said. I couldn't believe what he just told me. "What! Who took her!" I said panicking. "Idk, the police are trying to find her" he said.

I went upstairs and I put my shoes on and I went downstairs. "Where you going?" My mom asked me. "Im going to go find her" I said. "Ricky, let the police handle this" she said. "I can't mom. I can't just sit here and do nothing. She's the love of my life. she needs me, mom" I said crying.

I was about to leave when Luis stopped me. "Wait, Ricky. I'm coming with you" he said. We got in his car and we drove around looking for Jasmine. "Where are you my princess" Luis said.

Jasmine pov:
I was tied up in a dark cold room. "Someone help me!" I yelled. "Help!" I yelled while crying. I heard footsteps coming in the room.

"Look who just woke up, how you sleep" the person asked me. "Who are you?!" I said. They turned the lights on and it was Andrea.

"Let me go!" I said. "I can't" she said. "What do you want from me" I asked her. "I want you dead" she said. "Why?!" I asked her. "Cause I know you gonna ruin my plan" she said.

"What plan?" I asked her. "When I marry your dad, I intend to kill him. So I can keep all of his money. But I knew you were gonna ruin it, so I'm going to kill you first" she said laughing. "You're a crazy bitch" I said. "I know" she said.

"Alex!" She yelled. Alex came in the room and he looked at me. "Yes" he said. "Go get food for her" she said. A minute later he came with food and she asked him to stay in the room with me.

He untied me and he gave me the food. "Eat it" he said. "I'm not hungry" I said. "You gotta eat something" he said. I shook my head and he left the room. She came back and she slapped the shit outta me. "I was being nice, but since you don't wanna eat, you're not getting no more food" she said. She kicked me really hard in the stomach and Alex looked at me with sad eyes.

She left the room and it looked like Alex wanted to help me. "Alex!" She yelled. "I'm coming" he said locking the door.