3❤️‍🩹

JASMINE POV:
I was on my way to school early because Alex called me saying that he wanted to talk to me. I saw him waiting for me by the entrance.

"Hey babe" I was gonna give him a kiss, but he grabbed my wrist, and he pulled me to an empty classroom. "So you're cheating on me!" He grabbed me by my hair. "Alex, stop!" I said. "Are you cheating on me!" He pushed me on the wall, and he started choking me.

"Alex, please s-stop" I tried removing his hand.
"ANSWER ME!" He yelled. "N-no" I said. He removed his hand and he slapped me. "I saw you hugging that nigga Ricky" he punched me in the stomach, and he threw me on the ground. He got on top of me, and he continue slapping me.

"OW, please stop" I cried. "You better not be cheating on me, you fucking slut" he said.
"I'm not Alex, why would I cheat on you" I said.
"Shut up bitch" he slapped me one more time.

He got up and left. I went to the bathroom and I checked myself on the mirror. My lip was bleeding. I cleaned myself up and my stomach started hurting bad. I lifted my hoodie up, and I had a bruise in my stomach. "Fuck" I whispered. My lip was also bruised, so I put makeup on it.

"That should do it" I said, putting my makeup away. I had 20 minutes before class started, so I went to the auditorium and I sat there thinking.

This isn't the first time Alex hit me, has been abusing me for 3 months already. I tried breaking up with him, but he threatened me to kill me if I did. I try not to get him mad because he would hurt me bad, like really bad. Last time he punched me in the face, making me bleed. He took me to the hospital, and he lied to the doctor about what happened to my face. He also forces me to have sex with him. I didn't wanna lose my virginity, but he forced me to.

The bell rang and I put my hood on, and I went to class.

RICKY POV:
I was in my seat when I saw Jasmine walk in. She sat next to me, and she put her head down.
"You okay?" I asked her. "Yea, I'm fine" she still had her head down.

"Okay class, we are going to watch a movie, so relax and enjoy the movie" he said turning off the lights. I Looked at Jasmine, and she still has her head down. She's probably tired. I went on my phone, and I was texting my friend Armando.

I put my phone down, and I started watching the movie. Class was over and Jasmine got up quickly and left. I got up, and I went to my next class.

(Soccer practice)

I was practicing with my teammates, when out of nowhere, Alex pushed me. "Stay away from my girlfriend" he said. "Tf is wrong with you" I said punching him, making him fall.

"Hey, what's going on here!" Coach ran up to us.
"I didn't do anything, Ricky just came up to me and punched me" Alex said. "Yea coach, I saw him" Marco said. "Wtf, No I didn't, he came up to me and pushed me" I said. "No I didn't" Alex said.

"ENOUGH... Ricky Apologize to Alex" Coach said.
"What, why, he was the one who started it!" I said, getting mad. "Now!" Coach yelled. "No, I'm not apologizing for defending myself." I yelled.
"If you don't apologize, then you won't be able to play for 3 games" Coach said. Alex crossed his arms, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I shook my head and I walked away. I went to the boy's locker room and I got my stuff and left.
I saw Jasmine walking and I ran up to her.

"Hey" I said. "Hi" she said, not looking at me.
"Why are you just going home" I asked her.
"My teacher was helping me with homework" she said.

"What about you, shouldn't you be at practice" she said, finally looking at me. "I got into a fight and I can't play for 3 games" I said. "Was the fight with Alex?" She said. "Yea, but I only didn't it to defend myself" I said. "He probably deserved it" she said. "Yea, he came up to me, and he pushed me, so I punched him" I said.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him" she said. "No don't" I said, stopping in front of her house. "Why not?" she said. "Please, just don't" I said. "Okay, I won't tell him anything" she said. "Thanks" I said.

"Ima head inside, bye Ricky" she said. "Bye...neighbor" I said. She laughed and went inside.
I walked to my house and I noticed that my mom was gone. She's probably at the hospital working. I put my stuff down, and I made myself some food.