6❤️‍🩹

JASMINE POV:
I was in the lunchroom with Cindy and my other two friends. "Did y'all hear about Stella" Jenny said. "No, what happened" I asked her. "Girl, she got caught having sex with her stepbrother" she said. "Damn" I said. "That's nasty" Sofia said.

"Wassup ladies" Alex said, sitting next to me.
"Hey" they said. "Hey bae" he said, kissing my cheek. I gave him a fake smile. "I have a surprise for you" he said, giving me a box.

I opened it, and it was a pretty bracelet. "Here let me put it on you" he said, putting it on my left wrist. "Aw, y'all the cutest couple ever" Sofia said. "Thanks" he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you like it" Alex said, looking at me. I softly nodded and he kissed my lips. "Well I gotta go, Bye bae" he said, leaving the table. "Let me see it" Bella said, grabbing my hand. " It's so pretty, you're lucky you have Alex" she said. If only they knew what he does to me.

Lunch was over, and I went to my math class. I was in the middle of doing my work, when I got a text from Alex. He asked me to meet him by his locker. I didn't wanna go, but I had to or else he would get mad.

I told my teacher I was going to the bathroom. I saw him leaning against the lockers. I walked up to him, and he smiled when he saw me. "Hey bae" he said, putting his phone away. "What do you want" I said, folding my arms. "You're so feisty" he said, laughing.

"Alex, I don't have much time, I have to go back to class soon" I said. "I just wanted to see you" he said, putting both of his hands on my face.
"Alex, I need to go back to my class" I said.
"Wait, just one more minute" he said, kissing my lips. I didn't wanna kiss back, but I had no choice.

We kissed for a few more seconds, and we pulled away. He put his forehead against mine with his his hands on my face. "I love you" he said, and I didn't say anything. "I said I love you" he said, staring at my eyes. "I love you too" I said, softly.
"Never forget that, okay" he said, and I just nodded. "That's my girl" he said, kissing my forehead.

I went back to class, and I continue doing my work.

RICKY POV:
I was going back to my class, when I saw Alex and Jasmine kissing. Seeing them kiss made me upset, so I went back to my class.

*after school*

I was at my locker putting my stuff away, when someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey" Jasmine said. "Hey Jasmine, wassup" I said, closing my locker. "What you doing after school" she said. "Uh, nothing" I said. "Wanna hangout" she said.

"Sure, but isn't Alex gonna get mad" I asked her. "He's going to his dads house" she said. "Oh ok, so what you wanna do?" I asked her. "Let's go to my house" she said. We walked to her house and I saw her dad with some lady.

"Hi, baby girl, how was school" he said.  "Good"
She said. "who this" he said looking at me. "I'm Ricky, nice to meet you" I said, shaking his hand. "Hi, I'm Luis, and this is my fiancé" he said, hugging her from the waist. "Hi, I'm Andrea, you are a handsome guy" she said, looking at me up and down.

"Thanks" I said, getting uncomfortable. "We gonna be in my room" Jasmine said, while pulling me. "Sorry about her" she said, sitting on her bed. "It's ok" I said. "So, what you wanna do" she said. "Idk" I said, sitting beside her. I looked at her hand and she had a beautiful bracelet.
"Alex, bought it for me" she said, taking it off.

"Why are you taking it off?" I asked her. "Idk" she said, shrugging. "You ok?" I asked her.
"Yea, I'm fine. Wanna watch a movie?" She said.
"Sure" I said. She put the movie on, and she took her sweater off, and I noticed that she had a huge bruise on her stomach.

"What happened to your stomach?" I asked her.
"I got hurt" she said, pulling her shirt down.
"How?" I said. "I was at cheer practice and I fell" she said. "Does it hurt?" I said. "A little bit" she said. "Ima go ask your dad for some ice" I said, getting up. "No! I'm fine" she said. "Are you sure?" I said. "Yes, let's just watch the movie" she said. I shrugged it off, and we started watching the movie.