23❤️‍🩹

Jasmine pov:
"Good morning Jasmine, how you sleep?" The lady asked me. "Okay" I shrugged. "I'm pretty sure you're hungry, come with me" she said.

I followed her to this room, and there were a few girls eating. "This is where you will be eating breakfast and dinner" she said, leaving. I stood there looking around when I felt someone stand beside me. "Hi, I'm Jessica" she said.

"I'm Jasmine" I said. "Pretty name" she said.
"Thanks" I said. "Come let's get breakfast" she said. I got a bowl of fruit and I sat next to Jessica.
"So, how long are you staying here?" She asked me. "2 weeks" I said. "Oh that's great" she said.

"What about you" I asked her. "I'm staying here for 6 months" she said. "Oh I'm sorry" I said.
"Anyway, why are you here" she said. I stood quiet and she just smiled at me. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me" she said.

Once I was done with my fruit, another lady came  up to me. "You have a visitor" she said. We went in the backyard and I saw Ricky.

"Jasmine!" He said hugging me tight. He pulled away and he took my hand, while sitting on the bench. "I'm glad to see you" He said. "Where's my dad" I said. "Uh, I think at work" he said.

"Ofc he is" I said. "So, how you been" he said.
"Awful..I hate it here" I said. "I know, but this place is gonna help you" he said. "Sure..." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ricky.." I said. "Yes" he said. "Do you love me" I said. "Yes, ofc I do" he said, kissing my hand.
"Then get me out of here" I said. "I can't mamas" he said. "Please Ricky, I'm begging you" I said.

"Im sorry, but your dad is the only one who can get you out" he said. "Then convinced him to get me out" I said. "Huh?" He said. "He's only gonna listen to you, please Ricky. If you really love me, prove it, tell my dad to come and get me out of here. " I said.

"Alright Ricky, it's time for you to go" the lady said. "Please Ricky. I need to help my dad" I whispered and I kissed his lips.

Ricky pov:
What the hell am I going to do. I got in the car and I drove to School. Everyone was staring at me and I just ignored them. "Ricky...is it true that Jasmine almost killed herself and now she's in a rehab?" Cindy asked me. "Who told you?" I asked her.

"The whole school knows" she said. "How?!" I said. "Idk" she said. "Wtf!" I said covering my face. "Hey can you send me the address, so I can go visit her" she said. "Yea, ofc" I said. "Thanks" she said walking away.

I went to my class and I was ignoring everyone the entire day.

School was over and I walked to my car and I saw Alex there. "Wassup Ricky" he said. "What do you want" I said. "Nothin" he said. "Then move" I said. "You know..it was a good thing Luis put Jasmine in mental rehab...she's a really crazy girl" he said. "Call her crazy and ima beat tf outta you" I said getting close to his face. "Your not worth my time" he said walking away.

"Crazy how the whole school knows about what happened to Jasmine" he said. I turned around and I just stared at him. "Ofc...it was you who told the whole school!" I said. He just smiled and he left.

I got in my car and I went home. "Fuck!!" I yelled. Now that the whole school knows. They are gonna make fun of her and I know how it feels to be picked on. But ima protect her.