Chapter 20:Letters

Mulai dari awal

Mikasa:"What's that Armin??" Mikasas voice was very quite and mellow as she was exhausted like Eren.

Armin:"Its from Y/n."

Jean:"Huh what?! What does it say?!"

Armin:"It doesn't say anything interesting though. It only says that when the time is ready would you sit and talk with me?? That's very strange don't you think."

Jean:"Huh yeah I guess your right but why couldn't he just talk when he was with us??"

Armin:"I don't know. Maybe they've got something on him that's making him do this."

Mikasa:"I don't think so Armin. When we were fighting he said that people died because they were weak. That doesn't sound very forced to me."

Armin:"In that case then I think he must have a different plan or ideology then those he's working with. But then that puts in question what his motive is." Eren looked at Armin as he was speaking and took in everything that was being said.

Eren:"Well we'll have to ask him when we see him next won't we."

Armin:"Yeah I guess we will."

Y/n POV:

You woke up with Annie still on your lap. As you were in your sleep she move her body around with her head now in your chest. You placed your fingers through her hair and begun rubbing her head. You looked around you to see you were now approaching the wall.

Y/n:"Where are we going??"

Pieck:"We're going to Shiganshina. There we will the leader of the warrior unit."

Y/n:"Let me guess that's Zeke??"

Pieck:"Yes he is in command over all of us titan shifter in the walls that came from Marley. I have no idea how you got here but I'm sure there's an explanation somewhere."

Y/n:"If I'm honest I don't really care how I got here. All that matters now is that I get back with Annie."

Pieck:"I realise you two are really close. Something happening between you two??"

Y/n:" Well something like that I guess." Annie begun to open her eyes and looked at your with her deep icey eyes. "Speak of the devil. Look who's up."

Annie:"Where are we y/n."

Y/n:"we're on our way to shiganshina to meet up with Zeke."

Annie:"Oh great Zeke." Annie scoffed at the mention of his name. You looked at her in confusion by her remark.

Y/n:" Well you don't seem to like him all that much, why's that??"

Annie:"He comes off as being fake to me. Sure he's a good leader but he never felt real you know. I always feel like there's more to him then he's showing."

Y/n:" Well I won't know till I meet him now will I."

Annie:"No you won't. I doubt you'd like him though." You laughed as you pulled Annie closer to you.

Y/n:"You know your too cute for your own good." Annie punched you in the stomach after you said that.

Annie:"Stop your gonna make me blush." You heard a laugh come from piecks titan.

Pieck:"Y/n you are the first person to ever make her show any type of emotion. I don't know what drug you gave her but it's working." You laughed at her comment but Annie didn't look as pleased by this.

Annie:"Hey Pieck can I ask a favour??"

Pieck:"Hmm what's that??"

Annie:"Can we have a little chat after our meeting with Zeke please."