Dr. Giovanni

Vulcan, who had now put on a shirt, walked towards the door.

"Alright." was all he said.

"You'll be all right by yourself?" Lisa worriedly asked.

"No problem."

"It's the captain of the 3rd." Shinra said, peeping into the peephole."The 3rd is the one that's under Haijima's control, their going to snatch up Vulcan."

"But if Vulcan goes there, his dream won't ever come true." Yu exclaimed, panic in his voice.

When Vulcan returned, he and Shinra had a little talk with each other, well, until a funny looking squirrel came flying up.

"Where did that come from?!" Vulcan exclaimed, making Yu and Lisa snicker to themselves.

"Sorry. I touched something I wasn't supposed to." Arthur apoligised, holding a mini version of the squirrel that looked like it was excreting urine.

"What does this do?" Sister Iris asked with much anticipation.

"No! Under no circumstances do you push that!" Vulcan immediately tried to stop the curious girl from pressing it, which failed of course. A racoon then shot out metal rods, pinning the poor Vulcan on the wall with quite the pose.

While chaos continued to happen, Vulcan had surprisingly broke into laughter.

"How are you guys so messed up? Are you really Fire soldiers?" Vulcan teased."You can't go back without accomplishing anything, can you? I'm about to show you something that will make your trip worth it, so once I do, leave me in peace."

Now, the seven were outside, waiting for Vulcan to show his little trick.

When he did though, everyone was incredibly surprised by how realistic the holograms of sea creatures that surrounded them were. Even Shin, who had sparkles in his eyes, was excited.

"Did you know that long ago, there were over 1,750,000 species of animals in the world?" Vulcan excitingly shared his knowledge and passion for animals, Company 8 was stunned, Sister Iris was even moved to tears.

When the show had ended, Vulcan still was not convinced to at keast meet with Obi, and left.

Lisa was now explaining how she met with Vulcan, and just how kind a man he really is. Yu too had jumped in, explaining that Vulcan seemed skeptical og Giovanni. As the two were about to leave, not being able to help them out anymore, Shinra suddenly fell to his one knee.

'It's this sensation again...' Shinra thought, referring to that time in Asakusa. 'That time, it was Lieutenant Konro's cry for help. This time, it's Dr.Giovanni's hostile intent.'

"Shinra? What's wrong?" Shin, who had noticed something was wrong, asked.

"We can't leave here now. Hero's intuition." Shinra declared, making the other three look at him in confusion.

After Shinra had explained what was happening to rest of company 8, Shin couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

"Sister, you and Arthur go back to the workshop and tell Vulcan he's in danger. Shin, come with me." Shinra said, making Shin groan.

"But isn't this Giovanni guy a caltain of some Haijima dog company? He must be pretty strong, it's gonna be a pain." Shin complained, making Shinra and the rest sweatdrop.

"Don't be like that Shin, all of us know that you are strong, so stop lying to us." Shinra carried Shin princess style and flew up, scouting the vicinity for any other potential enemies.

"Why must I be the one? Can't you get Arthur or somethin?" Shin folded his arms, still upset about this whole ordeal. Why is the fire force so damn corrupt?! Just let him do his job dammit.