The imposters

The 8th, Konro and Shinmon were now all gathered in a room, with Konro still resting on his futon, bandages and all.

As they were going through their perspectives of what had happened etcetra etcetra, Shin was darn close to falling asleep, having to repeatedly blink his eyes aggressively in order to stay awake.

"Shin." Shinra, who was sitting beside him, nudged the boy's sides, completely waking the boy up.

"Eh? What is it?" All the attention was now on him.

"Don't you have a heat signature sensing ability? Did you sense anything weird while we were here?"

"Uh..." Shin tilted his head upwards, racking his brain for anything he could remember.

"Ah." Shin bumped his hand on his open palm with a poker face, turning to the rest.

"When I had told Shinmon where Obi and Hinawa were, - (If you didn't know by now, Shin doesn't give two shits about formalities) - I had sensed two new heat signatures, though I didn't pay it any mind as I could care less." Shin lazily said, making everyone around him facepalm. I mean to be fair, he had to deal with two little brats (Hinata and Hikage), so why would he worry about two other randoms when he was dealing with problems of his own?

"Damn it, I'm sorry." Shin grumbled, folding his arms with a small pout, making everyone sweatdrop.

"It's no problem, Shin. It's alewady amazing that you have such an ability, I'm sure it's hard to take note of every heat signature that passes by in this town." Konro slightly laughed.

"To be fair, even though I can sense a person's heat signature, it doesn't mean that I can identify if they have any ill intent or not." Shin defended himself childishly.

The rest of the time, which was spent with Konro answering Shinra's wuestion on his past, Shin was basically already knocked out, resting himself on Shinra's shoulder. Yes, Shinra is not only his friend, but a pillow.

Shin could've had a nice sleep, if it wasn't for the ruckus that was happening outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Konro and Company 8 was now outside, confusedly looking at the twins who were fighting with those high-pitched voices of theirs.

"Damn it, shut the hell up..." Shin grumbled, still half awake.

"What is going on here?" Konro questioned, making Shin observe the situation with a more clear state of mind, now that he was fully awakened by the noise.

"Ah. This one's different." Shin pointed to one of the twins, quickly alarming the rest of the team.

Shin casually walked up to 'her', punching the imposter in the face.

The imposter was now unconscious, slowly turning back into the old man he was.

'Ew.' was all Shin thought about it.

Suddenly, along with the ruckus outside, several infernal explosions had occured, all at the same time.

'That heat signature... It's those bugs.' Shin immediately recognised the heat signature from the one in Rekka's shirt.He immediately ran out if the 7th's building,the others following as well as they too knew what was happening.

"Captain, let's help put them to rest!" Shinra exclaimed, getting ready to do so.

"No! This is the 7th's Jurisdiction. We can't take any action on our own." Obi replied, making Arthur step in.

"You want us to sit on our hands and watch?"

"While we may have Tamaki here, who has undergone sister training, she hasn't taken her vows, so we can't officially put anyone to rest." Obi explained. "And besides, there are some here who don't wish to be put to rest the Imperial way."