Company 7, Asakusa

With the investigations of the Evangelist still going on, the next destination was Asakusa, Company 7's jurisdiction.Now, why Asakusa you ask? You see...

"It was a hot day.It was our first call out, every one was nervous. The victim who had infernalized was dressed all in white. We put them to rest without incident,but there were a lot of suspicious factors about that fire." as Hinawa was explaining, Shin was trying his best not to dose off, which back fired as he leaned his head on Shinra's shoulder for support, much to the poor boy's discomfort.

"An unfamiliar red cross." Hinawa explained, "No next of kin. The company where they worked hurriedly came to collect their personal effects."

"Looking into it, that business still exists." Obi continued. " It's located in Asakusa. That's the 7th's jurisdiction."

'Ah damn, no way can we get that man to co-operate.' Shin thought, yawning from how boring this history class was.

And so, here they were, right infront of Company 7. The captain, Benimaru Shinmon or Shinmon Benimaru which he much prefered, had wanted to ignore them, but they were already outside. Poor him.

'Eh... This place looks so... traditional?' Shin thought, slowly looking around the building that was nothing like a cathedral.

"What do you think you're doing barging your way in here?" The captain lazily said.

"I heard that Captain Shinmon Benimaru hated the bother of formalities, and we decided to just come over directly." Obi explained, if that was even an explanation.

"So you've come here unannounced. Fine." Shinmon replied unenthusiasticlly. "I don't care a bit about this Evangelist investigation, but I can't have anyone coming in to disrupt my turf."

Really, they were just going back and forth, with Obi trying to get the stubborn man to agree to their investigation while Shinmon tried his best in pushing them out.

Then Shinra decided to declare to him that he was gonna kick his ass. What an idiot.

Just then, the fire alarm had rung, signalling that there was an infernal. What great timing.

The rest was pretty interesting, with them eliminating the infernal in a very destructive way, destroying all the houses in the vicinity of the infernal.

'So cool...' Shin thought with sparkles in his eyes, making Shinra sweatdrop at the unusual amount of light coming from the young man.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn it. Why are we even doing this?!

Shin grumbled, casually lifting up multiple metal bars which many of the people couldn't even lift one of, constantly yawning.

"Is this all?" Shin asked, already sweating in the scorching hot sun.

"A-Ah, yes!" The men said, sweatdropping at the pure amount of metal bars brought at a time.

'Damn, if Obi didn't force me to do this, I'd probably be sleeping by now.' Shin complained, puffing his cheeks a little as he was walking around, finding things to help with.

"Oi, what are you still doing here?" A lazy voice asked Shin, to which the boy only turned his head slightly towards the figure.

"I dunno, I guess company 8 is gonna help with the construction, or whatever." Shin lazily replied wuth disinterest, turning his back on the Captain of Company 7.

'What's up with that brat?' Shinmon grew an irk mark, walking away shortly after.

"Tch." Shin looked towards his fellow comrades, all enthusiastically helping out with the construction. Honestly, how did he get so attached to people he was the complete opposite of?
-----------------------------------------------------------

fire force x op!male ocOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara