Doubts and Questions

Start from the beginning

"So, you really think it's Yerin who mixed these drugs in the food?" Jungkook asked, but Jin shook his head.

"I never said I am convinced. I have my doubts, and I want to clear them off so that I won't doubt Yerin in the future. " Jin said, to which Sehun nodded.

"I would support Jin in it. We can look at it once and make sure Yerin isn't one of them. Plus, we should give others a heads up too, so they would know what's going on inside the packhouse. " Sehun spoke, leaving no place for Jungkook to argue.

"As you wish. I'll inform Mom and dad, and you can inform others. " Jungkook said. "But how would you find if it's Yerin or not?" The True Blood asked, making the two alphas grin at him.

"Well, we got our backup ready. " Jin grinned, standing up from the chair and moving out of the door.

"You make sure to inform alpha and luna about it. " Sehun said and followed Jin outside the room, leaving a confused alpha behind.

-----------------

"So would V really won't show up anytime soon?" Taehyung asked with tired eyes, gazing at the older True moon, who nodded while running his hands in the silver locks of the younger.

"But you don't have to worry about it. We are here, so we'll not let you feel alone. But still, if you do, you can ask Jungkook to stay with you or do nesting. It really helps. " Yeonjun said.

A few minutes ago, when Taehyung woke up again because of pain, Yeonjun put his self-made herbs in Taehyung's mouth, which acted as a pain reliever for the omega. That's when Taehyung shared about a sudden feeling of loneliness and not being able to get in contact with V.

Yeonjun didn't totally blow V's cover but just told Taehyung that his wolf got in pain because of what happened the day before yesterday, so he is staying away from Taehyung to not hurt him more. Thankfully, Taehyung brought this half-truth.

"Hyung, can I ask one more thing?" Taehyung asked shyly, playing with the hem of the shirt.

"Sure, what is it?" Yeonjun asked, a little surprised by seeing the younger blushing.

"Does the male omegas lactate?" Taehyung mumbled, looking at his lap, while Yeonjun's eyes went towards the omega's chest, which still looked flat, or maybe because he was wearing an oversized shirt.

"Are you lactating?" Yeonjun asked curiously, making Taehyung shrink down in embarrassment.

"No, I don't. " Taehyung said, already covering his chest when he saw Yeonjun eyeing him. "I just feel heavy on my chest sometimes. " Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh. Well, it's just a sign that you will start soon. After all, who do you think would feed the pups for the first year?" Yeonjun replied, smirking at the flustered omega, who threw a pillow on his face.

"Ok, I get it. No need to rub on my face. " Taehyung pouted, making Yeonjun laugh at the younger.

"Or maybe, you can take help from Jungkook when you feel heavy. " Yeonjun said, laughing when Taehyung threw another pillow on his face. 

"I don't want to. " Taehyung replied, covering his chest with a red face. 

"Well, I was just suggesting. Make sure to keep the door locked if you don't want to get teased for the rest of your life. " Yeonjun replied with his lips curled into a sly smile.

Before Taehyung could reply with something, the door opened, revealing Jin and Sehun. "I hope we didn't disturb. "Sehun said, smiling at the two omegas.

"Tae, are you fine now?" Jin asked, sitting on the bed next to the omega, who nodded with a soft smile.

"That medicine helped a lot. " Taehyung replied, which had Sehun frowning a little, but Jin was relieved to hear that.