chapter 14: horns

Morning at last. I felt better then last night but I had a pounding headache. Bendy was still asleep so u careful moved away from him and headed to the bathroom. I draped my infinite bag and headed down to the wash room. It was about 8 in the morning so it was a little busy. Luckily no one was up, yet.

I started to wash, as I did so I notice my marks was less darker then the night I arrived. Good they was clearing! As I let down my hair I realised long it was. It went all the way down my back to just above my hips. The noise of the water hitting my head gently relaxed me. I was so relaxed I didn't hear someone come into the room.

There wasn't any stalls separating and there was only one shower room so all genderes had to share.

The boy behind me tall muscular and rude. He pulled my hair causing me to fall.

"Ow w what the h hell!" I covered up and looked to see who it was. It was cuphead, that Jerk.

"Hey splodge~" he teased.

"W whT was t that for?" I asked grabbing my town and covering up the best I can.

"What, sorry, I didn't mean for you to fall. Wow is your head ok? You got 2 lumps on it, did I hurt your that bad?" He said consurned.

I had know idea what he was on about. I went to the toilet to change. But cups was right, I had 2 bumps on my head. Not sure what to do i went to bendy, who was still asleep. Ugh grate. I got changed there and then cuz he was asleep. I checked myself in the mirror, cup was right, I did have to lumps on my head..... this got me consurned.  But just went on my day.

I looked over at the hansom sleepy demon. I sat on the bed staring at him like a cat. Suddly he pulled me in by the straps of my dungarees and kissed me. I instant pulled back. My cheeks bright red.

"morning my little angle" he teased. I had my first kiss stolen by a demon. I stood there blushing trying to comprehend what just happened. I sat there in shock. "We got a busy day today so hope your rested. We are the next location for the gear piece." He said. I nodded completely oblivioluse that he was changing.

Suddly Boris and mugs burned in already ready.
"Come on bro hurry up, you got to tell us how your night went" I knew the boys would just be boys. But we didn't do anything.
"I'm sure they did, something ~?" Cup said.

"It was you who set us in a single room" bendy said about ready to jump at cugs.
"Come on splodge lets get some food, there is pancakes" mug said pulling me.

-later-

We was back on the road trying to fine the knew piece. My head was throbing. I just kept up with the boys just keeping quiet. 

"Hey mugs, we might see your girlfriend clara~" cups teased.
"Shut it bro shes not my girlfriend" mugs denied.
"Sure like how Felix isn't dating ozzy or how bro doesn't like slpodge" Boris said. This made me uncomfortable.  But I couldn't deny it, bendy was a funny and hansom guy, even befor coming here i had a thing for him. Damit. Why did he still have to be taller then me.

I looked over at Bendy. He was looking at me really worried. He slowed down and stayed at my pace. "You good splodgy? Them lumps on your head have gotten worse, you look like you're gonna pass out. Want me to carry you?" He said showering me with questions. Ture I did want him to carry me but i wasn't throwing up so no need. I politely shook my head. I felt like I had to prove I wasn't weak. Suddly he lifted me up onto his back.

"Wow your so light. You way nothing, my back pac weighs more." He joked. I giggled. I let the demon carry me, at least is wasn't bridle style.

"Hey guys, piggy back race!" Bendy said.
"No no wait!" I pleaded bendy and I held of for my remaining life. The other joind into.

We ran from about 2 mins before we had to stop for bendy.

"Ughhh I feel sick" I said laying next to the tree..I heared bendy being sick wich just made me feels worse.

Ble

Ok for your sakes we have 9 out of 13 pieces. I have 1, I think my "dad" has another 1 or 2,  so that brings it to 12... so our last one was...

"A cosino?" I said hela confued.

"No... no no it can't be" cups fell to his mubs in a bad state too.

F: cups? Mugs whats wrong?

M:we can't be here, no. ! No!

B: its a cosino?, looks like its up to me felix, cups.... cups?

C. We got to go... h hey look there's a village.  L lets r rest there.

F. It is quite late.

While they was going on bout something I looked at a wanted poster.

All but Felix, on wanted posters.

From the king.

But ... thats joey...

This set me off. I started to ich and then gag... I had to get them away from the village. I shoved the posters in my bag befor heading to the woods.

"Splodge! Wait!" Bendy called but I was too fare away. "Come on guys splodge needs up."
"Bendy cups and mugs aren't good. They are acting crazy like when cups shot mugs..." boise said.

I was running and running. But I fell of a ledge... hitting my head hard. I heard some voices before baking out. I couldn't tell if it was the pain or hitting my head. But ever way I was out good