chapter 5: reality is my fantasy

I had finished getting ready for the day, muffin made me the pop tarts, they was ink favourite which was dark chocolate. it was so delicious. I got out of my PJs and wore some fan mad cloths that splodge always weres, unless she has to; her mustered top with herb brown dungarees and her muddy botts. Lastly her white gloves that all the bendy crew wear. I was finally ready. I was too exided.

"Bring your art wih you. I'm sure joey and who ever else is coming would love to see it." Grillby said. I got my art books and tablet and splodge the teddy.
"So then they coming? And who's the other person?" I asked. Muffin started doing my hair into a ponytail making me look smarter.
"PEOPLE, just try to not get over whelmed. Ok sweetheart?" She said more of a demand the words of encouragement. I got my stuff and headed headed to the room I meet people.

The room itself was similar to mine but I had few stuff like my art stuff and toys. A toilet and tablets, even a sick bowl.

I started doodling some more while looking at fan art of splodge as well as answering questions. I was trying out streeming and already got 200+ followers.
"Splodges age. She is 15, and yes before you say anything in the chat just rember bendy is older then her. And he's small." I said doodling her.

"Why does she wear the dungareens? Well I never like being a girly girl so I use to play in mud and water and was just a mess. I chose them because they give off a child mind while giving off less girly vibs." I answered another questions.

"Wow thanks for the completes. Does she have a love interest. Well not really. But I can see bendy flirting with her. Heh. Her weapon or power of choice. Emmm a ink scythe. Or a gun. I don't know. But good question. And here's the final product." I said should the camera to the page. Most of them was giving harts and claps.

Gaster came in. He looks at me and nodded. I politely ended my stream with some thanks and ended. I put my art stuff in a neet pile. And stud up. This was it.

Joey drew, Henry, and someone I didn't know.
Omg omg omg, play it cool Emily.
"Hello there!" Da hell Emily, formal, be formal!
"Hello Emily, it's nice to finally meet you." Henry said shaking my hand. Joey gave a very formal hand shake.
"Very nice to finally meet you Emily." Jeoy said.
"This is one of our helpers sammy. He helps around and said he wanted to meet you." He said.

"Hello Emily." Sammy said. Something just seemed off about him.

"So Emily, can we get straight to it. We want to know more about your character." Henry said.

"Oh sure, alot about her is on here." I handed a sheet of paper with a picture of splodge. It had a lot of info about her and stuff she liked and disliked. Henry nodded. Joey just stared before agreeing.

"I love this childish look to her and the fact she is around bendys age

"I love this childish look to her and the fact she is around bendys age. But just a few more questions. Does she have any love interest? And different outfits?" Joey questioned.

"Oh yes. For night wear she has.... Emm this." I pulle out another pieces of paper, with loads of cloths she WOULD wear other then her classic dungarees. "The love interest..." I tried to think of one. But I suddenly remembered the dream..how bendy help me, well splodge. How he looked down at us as he helped.

"If she doesn't have one that's completely fine-" Henry said
"Bendy!" I interuped him. I didn't say anything after. They both agreed taking the pictures with them. All 3 lefts and henry gave me some more unreleased splodge merch. I was so happy about it. I said goodbye and they all politely said bye and thank you. Leaving with some of the papers. It was too good to be true. Joey was right, dreams do some true. But little did I knew that was wasn't going to stay ture.