chapter 12: into the village

Last night was... Confusion. I woke up to the sound of cup waking us up.

"I don't get any sleep cuz of yall, you ain't going to get any sleep cuz of me." Cup sang at the top of his lungs.

I left the tent trying not to wake bendy.
"CUP HEAD SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled even louder then him. Everyone went silent after that. All the boys just steward at me.

"Isn't that my top?" Boris asked. I nodded and sat by the light out pit. I felt w hands wrap around by body. I looked to see a pare of gloves and bendy cuddling me.

"Eep. Bendy Don't scare me like that!" I yelled at him. He just looked up at me with caring eyes..

"Me? You scared me half to death, I didn't know what to do. I just went on instinct." I blushed and turned away. Felix giggled at us.

"Looks like the lovers are up, so what the plan for today?" He asked handing me an apple. I tasted way sweet then normal apples.

"Well we need to get splodge some cloths she can wear since hers a dirty."

"What from bends?" Cup said mocking him.

"Ink, remember?" He said giving him the death stair. It was so funny.

"Oh sure we can do that." Felix said.

"Can we go see Micky too!" Both cups and mugs said. I heard a small meow from cup. Then I saw a small kitten by his side. I immediately ran over and petted it. He was so fluffy!

"AWWWW so cute~" I said as he purred in my hands.

"Oh this is Jack pot, the questers mascot. He is quite a cutie." Cup head said picking him up.

Felix handed me some cloths,
"Use these for now, sorry if they are too big." I thanked him and  grabbed the cloths and changed.

I went back into the tent me and started to change. I had my pain cloths but I was missing 2 things. I started to panic since I couldn't find then.

"You alright in there splodge?" Mugs asked me..
"N no, a are my.... B bra and pants out there?" I was bright red but I didn't want to she my face.

"Nooo~" the clear sound of bendy said. I stared at him though a hole and saw he did have them, clenched with his tail. I reached out and grabbed his tail.

"Ahhmmmm~" he covered his mouth and let go of my missing cloths. I quick went back in the tent and changed. They was big in my but yet again I was tiny. I finished changing into some spare cloths and left the tent. I slapped bendy round the head.

"N never take a girls cloths again! Creep!" I yelled at him. The boys just laughed.

We packed up the camp and headed to a little village not from where we was sleeping. They boys kept on asking me questions, a lot I did know how to answer or if I hand an answer at all..
"So where do you live splodge?" Boris asked me.

"N no where near here..." I said trying to make an excuse.

As we got closer and closer to the village we could hear music and and cheering. Mugs Boris and Felix took me to the what the fuss was. it was a parade. Hundreds of small blue bunny's hopped around dancing along. I didn't understand what was going on but then I saw Mickey mouse. I was so amazed. He even waved at me. Then there was a bigger bunny wearing blue and looked like Mickey, I knew him somewhere. Some of the small bunny kids pulled Felix into the show. He got quite embarrassed. The bunny guy pulled Felix on the the float he was on then did a magic trick with Felix by making him disappear. It was so cool.

Lots of other floats came by. One with candyfloss and sweets. I manage to get a few. Another with flowers and I got to see Minnie and daisy. Minnie looked kinder sad under her fake smile.