chapter 13:that night together

Mickey genresly booked us 3 bed room for us to sleep in ince there was sing of us. How we shared the rooms was hard. It would have been polite if they gave splodge the room but she couldn't be trusted alone as well as bendy. So there our first pare

(Me. Before you say anything like they just met or bendy would do something
Bendy isn't that stupid, he would do something without a girls permission and they have secret beds)

Next was the mugs and Boris, they have panned to sleep over with each other for a while now and cup didn't want them together but it made his little bro happy so he let it off for the night.

Now cup and felix don't really get on, they won't fight is what I mean but its kinda awkward for them to share a room. Cup had the room to himself. Ozzy invited Felix over for the night so it was a win win.

The current time was 9:23 so we could go sleep and wake up peaceful. I had to drage bendy away from the cute old cat lady, he wouldn't shut up about the pros of being small.

I forced the demon into the room we was staying in. To my horror it was only a double bed. Ugh grate. I looked over at bendy who was now striping.

"WOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shreeked covering my eyes with my gloved hands. I knew my face was bight red and for some reason I want to look.

"Hehe oops, sorry its wired being with a girl. Dont worry I won't do anything. I've not gotten a chance to have a comfortable sleep for a long time." He explain.

"Did you have to strip?" I said slowly removing my hands off me eyes but still looking away.

"Relaxes, I've got pants on, I'm going to go nud for a girl." He said teasing me. I got the currage to look at the small demon and let's say my jaw dropped. He had a sold 6 pax, and I fought cup was buff. His skin was almost jet black with fluffy parts here and there. I lost my focus when bendy asked me,

"So you going to change out of them cloth. Its quite warm in here and its more comfortable." He said almost as he wanted to see me without cloths.... but its not like that hadn't happened.

There was a small bathroom I decided to get changed in. I took of the fancy cloths from the girls and looked around. I got a glimpse of my self in the mirror. I looked so much different.

I was so much smaller, my hair now ink black, my rash masks a dark ashy grey. I couldn't tell if it was an improvement. I wanted to cry so badly. I was a monster. So much for a good birthday week.

As a got sadder by the second, black tears rolled down my blushed cheeks. I feel to my knees knocking there was no way out of this mess.

Bendys POV:

I was laying on the quite comfy bed, untill I heard sobs from the bathroom. I didn't want to walk in on a girl changing. I got up and headed to the door. I hesitatly knocked on the door.

"H hey, s splodge?you... can I come in?" I politely ask knowing it was most likely a no.

"Emm s sure..." the angle like voice called from the other side. I slowly opened the door the see the poor darling crying. My brotherly instants kicked in and huge her. I stocked her head caring her down. I wasn't sure if dogs and humans was the same.

Splodges POV:

I hand around me calmed me down but yet got me worked up more. I could feel him, it wasn't like a dream. Or a coma. This was real. I cried more.
"I j just want want to go h home! I w want t t to g go h home t to m my w w wold." I sobbed. He huge me titer. Suddenly my head started to spin, and it wasn't the illness. My head was forced onto bendys sholder as he patted my hard.

"Shhh~ talk to me and explained, its ok im listening" he said in a soothing way.

It took a long half an hour to explain it all and stop me from crying but It worked.

"A an n now w we are h here." I stuttered. He just held me hand, he didn't say anything but I knew he kinda had a jest of what had happened.

"Do is this between us or can the others know too?" He asked. I shock my head as I got up. He got up too. Now it was late and we needed rest for tomorrow since we was leaving tomorrow.

It was awkward at first as we lay side by side. I wasn't aware but you had rollen over too far and bumped into bendy. I apologise but he turned over and cuddled me. I was to tired I didn't fight back. It just felt nice to have someone who i could trust.