chapter1: Joey's announcement

I was dieing. I had an unknown something that doctors and scientist didn't know. At least once a day I would through up, each day getting worse. I knew I was going to die at this point. My body was pale. I was too skinny since my body got rid of anything within the day.

The only thing that I at least wanted to live for was cartoons. I know that may sound wired, but they was my pride and joy. Bendy the dancing deamon, and cup head was my favourite things to watch. Micky and the crue was good too. Ozzy was soooo~ attractive but he definitely should be dating Felix, the adventure. I knew they was from completly different worlds but it would be so cool to have all of them in one world. Sometimes I wish I could be in them. So this world would have something to remember me. I had even made a character up for it as well.

"Emily, it's time for your tablets. If you behave you can watch your cartoons." My doctor said. He was a tall man that kinda reminder me of a guy, what's his name, ah Grillby from undertale. His ginger hair and his glasses too. If Grillby was a human that's what he would look like. So that's what i call him, Mr Grillby.
He handed me some tablets that tasted like chalk. Sometimes they had to focus me to have them.I took them since I had no choice.
"Blee so gross, if i was a doctor I would send me home. So what if i through up EVERYDAY! It's probably these stupid tablets. I bet they don't do anything and it's just to make me think they are doing something like depressed tablets. And they itchy skin, look like eczema to me. The only reason is gets worse is cuz the soap in the bathrooms makes it worse. Ugh! I've been in here for 2 and a half years, I just want to get out. I'm 15 going 16!" I said angrily.

Mr grillby just respond with a calm voice.
"I'm sorry Emily but your not a doctor. I know you have been in here for a long time but we don't know what it is. Here is the tablet for you to watch. So what to day. Undertale? Felixes adventure?"

I scrolled through, I didn't know what to watch, but something came up. It was Joey Drew himself with a live message and it was posted about 3 minutes ago. I wanted to know now. "Oh something none cartoon." He said looking at the screen while he made sure my med equipment was all right.

Joey came on screen,
"Hello there my lovely viewer. For those that don't know I'm Joey Drew and I make most of the cartoons for this Joey Drew's studio. I have talked with some people and have decided there will be a new character." This got me excited. He was passing as be walked across the screen but this was normal Joey behaviour. "For my fans I will pick out a winner for the best character you can make, and will be in our new episodes. Just follows the link below and tell us about your character and send a picture too" And like that the video ended. I was too exited.
I leaned under my bed to a small folder. I flipped to the page and showed Grillby.

"Uh, oh splodge. You have shown me before. She is quite cute and small for 15 though." He said.

Splodge was based on me. A young girl in her mid teen who suffers a disease called the Ink illness. Those that have it die mostly at a young age, and mostly born with it but can be caught at a later time in life. She had the bendy look to her, with black her and gray and white cloths. Her hair was in a ponytail and had dungarees on. She wore boots with mud on the bottom since splodge loved to play out. On her arms neck and lower face she has black ink marks on it just like i did.

I excitedly asked Grillby,
"Can we submit this to the Joey Drew competition, please~ Mr Grillby. I'll take my tablet with out fuss for a month. Please~" I begged him. He took the tablet out my hands and took a picture. He nodded and told me to calm down before I brock something. I can't believe it. Grillby was the nicest out of all the doctors I had as well Gaster and muffit.

Gaster had a scar over his eye. He was a pale white and even though he was around grillbys age (some where in their fortys) he had white hair. To be honest he looked like a sientic more then a doctor. But he was still nice non the less. I think he had a thing for grillby since I see them together outside my room.

Both grillby and Gaster were like farther figures to me since I haven't seen my dads in for so long. Muffit was my nurse and like Gaster and grillby, she was very nice, but yelled at me sometimes if I didn't do something properly. She was also a good cook and she was like the mother I never had... no litrertly, I had two dad's.

Muffit, let's see, well she has a short hair like up to her shoulders that shes had in pigtails, she can also cook, and she loves spiders. She did have a pet one call PV, she had brought it in one time. I'm not sure about the gender, sorry getting off track. She had darker skin tone. She loved my art and gave me new idears.

If your wondering what happened to my mum it's not that sad but she knew I wasn't going to have a good life and cheated and left me dad. It was sad but at a pride parade he found my now farther. They are both loving and help me no matter what..they love eachother too that 3 years after they got married. They normally call me on the weekend and once every 2 mouth. Sadly I had a mouth before they could come see me.

I was cut off from my thought by Gaster as he he came into the room.
"Someone is happy..a new episode?" He asked as he went over to grillby to see what he was doing.
"No, Emily wanted to enter a competition for a famous company. Oh some questions. Full name of chracter?"

"Splodge, splat." This whent on for a while. But once it was done it was worth it. All I had to do was wait for the results.