chapter 6: life in hospital

It's been a few weeks since the first episode. She looked and acker how I imaged. A few days after henry and brought in a few voice actor for me to pic to be splodges voice. I wanted a higher pitch but also sounded childish. In the end there was 2, callmekris (tiktok) and wolfitue. I picked Wolfy cuz I loved her voice. Bu I was still glade to meet Kris.

It was perfect, in a few weeks I would be going into the studio to meat everyone. It was going to be soo cool. I was still pretty sick but I think it was from all the sweets I've been sent. But I wanted to know what happened in my dream. Whe. My main 3 doctors wasn't around I would take notes on what happened:
I was in a room with a big machine,
I fell/ slipped into said machine,
I was falling through the sky and laned on Boris,
Time skipped,
I was with bendy and I started frowing up ink?
And bendy helped me.

I tried to get bendys stupid smirk out of my head. But I was so cute and handsome not to forget. Teen-ager's minds are so wired.

I wanted to try and get into the dream again, and again. And again. But it never worked. Well I had one thing too look forward too. My birthday. I made it the same day as splodged just cuz. I wondered what I had gotten from my dad's. I don't see my mum so I don't get anything from her. She sends me a Avent callander for Christmas but it's got pepa pig on it. I wouldn't mind my little pony as long as it had rainbow dash, applejack or discord on. But I don't get why she sends me baby girly stuff. Well I still had to wait a while for my birthday, since it's still October.

Wait Octobe? That means Halloween. Every year, well past 2 years, me and the rest of the under 18s will go from door to door getting sweets, mainly front the elders, but they are all so sweet. My favourite one was Ennard.

He was quite old in his late sixtys. He had scars all over his body, he told me they was from a trap ment for someone else. I though this was cool and epic. He told me he could also see ghost. Apparently i look like his sister, and says he see her and his younger brother running in the halls. They would always sing the lullaby 'when the old man died' it was sad to him cuz he mother used to sing that to him.

There was quite a few rumbers around this place, alot of kids have died in this place.

There was a young boy, named jake, he died there from a head injury, he got hurt by a robot at a chunky cheeze like pizza place.

Another of a girl you died at a younge age called Charlie. Same with a nother girl called Cassidy.

A kid where the gender was never classified who just goes by the name frisk fell down a deep cave in a mountain, then she was ok and conscious she kept going on about skeletons and monsters.

There are 2 girls that are here both gone yandary, for a boy they liked, 2 comeptily different boys. One goes by yandaray chan, the other, monkica. Not much is know about the. But monika they know more about. She killed her class mates, 2 by convincing into suicide, and the unknown.

One really wired case is a mute boy that only this one girl can understand and will talk to him. I think they are dating. I'm not sure on that one.

Another named Steve sees only in squares, and says there is someone called Brian that follows him around.

A lot of wired stuff has happened here but I try to ignore it. Oh I have to pick out my Halloween costume, for me and splodge.

(me: Tell me what you think they should be)

I guess I have to wait. Maybe in the meantime I can just make some spooky fan art of us.