chapter 4: what the hell

I couldn't move. I could only see but what I saw... It was too much to describe.
I was in a room with Joey, it was almost too dark to see, but I could make out a massive machine. I was over it with joey. He looked at me and mermered something. I didn't get to hear what he said before a "tripped" I think into the machine. I couldn't see anything. I could only hear the sound of garse clicking and and trying to move.

Next thing I knew I was falling.
"IN COMING! ARRR!" I crashed down. I had a relitivly soft landing. i opened my eyes to see a finger gun to my face.

"Who are you!" What looked like a cup said.
"I I'm splodge!" This wasn't me talking. I was splodge but I was her pov. My black hair and yellow top and dungerens.

"Wow wow cups. They could be innocent!" A cat said defending me.

"I'm splodge .. I was just with a boss. I only just managed to escape. For some reason there was a hudge canon and I fired myself out." Splodge explained.

"The Boss?" A dog said. I resided they was the questers: cuphead, mugman, bendy, boris and the explorer and adverter Felix the cat.

"The boss, a boss. You know! The villens your have to fight, they protect the gear pieces." Splodge said. She sounded way too much like me.
"Wait you have gear pieces! Hand them over girly!" Bendy demanded. I held my bag. I reached in as I pulled out my wip and gun.
"Get off me! And DON'T call me GRILY! Shorty~" I grabbed his ankle with my wip and pulled at it making him fall.

"Wait. You fought one? Who was it?" Mugs asked.

"The one behind it all. He's the one that made the ink machine. I about died... I ... I don't w want it d die again!" Bendy and felix conferred me.

"What do you mead 'again'?" Felixed asked.

My dream blackked out again. But it was night and their was a camp fire. No one else was up but bendy.

"So splodge, how old are you? I mean I'm 18 and boris is 16,what about you?"
"I'm 16, I know I look younger then I am."

"Oh heheh I get that alot. So what any family?"

"No I'm aloner. But I try my best by my-..." I got a wired feeling. But I felt it. "G ghaa!" I few up ink. Bendy rushed to my.
"H hey! HAY! calm down. Ok. Take your top off and calm down!" Splodge did as be he said. Ink coved my vision and I felt bendy put his arm on me. I calm down a little. The pain was still unbearable. I held onto him tite as I threw up more. I could tell it did bother him. He helped me up and grabbed some soap.
"It will be all over in a minute." He said. He took me down to a river not too fare away from the camp.

He took off my bottomed and put me in the water. It was absolutely freezing, but calming. He scrubed me down getting all the ink off me. I covered my body within the dark water. I blushed as his scrubed my back.

"Hey w what's this?" He asked. I had black patches all over my body and the biggest onces were all over my back.

"Oh them. I was born with them. Same with the ink illness. S sorry I threw up on you." I said apologetically.

"Don't sweat it kid. I've done that too Boris as well. More then once. I have it too. It's not a big deal. So you have had it for a long time too. Feels like hell right?" That explained why he was so calm about it.

"Ye, the worst. D do you have any back up cloths. Or a towel?" I asked covering up."

"Right sorry. I'm sure Felix has some. I'll be back." He said as he ran back to camp.

I washed my hair out as I looked at the ink flouting on top of the water. My skin iched like I just been stung by a thousand wasps, respectively. The cold air made me calm down.

Bendy and cup came back. I coved back up with the water. Cup looked away and handed me the towl, he had to cover bendy's eyes. Creepy. I covered up and walked back to the camp.

"What even happened?" Cup asked.

"She's like me with this ink illness. And her cloths got inked. Hehe." He chucked.

"Off your not the only one!" He said pointing at his pants. I giggled as well."

They took me back to the camp and fell asleep.

I slowly woke up in the real wold. Sad. It was such a good dream. And kinda too real to be fake. Grillby calm in to my room.
"Morning emily. Uh? Go take a shower, looked like you threw up in your sleep." I got up and rushed to my shower. I sat in the shower and thought about my dream. I wanted it to be really. I felt off though. Splodge said stuff that didn't make sence to the dream. The gear bosses. The questers. The gears. The ink master? What was all this. This wasn't in the cartoons. Was was all that. All I know was j was going to see joey and the crew. And that's what I wanted my mind to be on.