Love is still cool

Alaska and Hawaii were still hanging out in the garden, just talking and having a good time. Meanwhile, Michigan, Alabama, and Illinois were hanging out in the gazebo, sitting at the table in the gazebo, and eating food which was on the table in the gazebo.

"How's their date going?" Alabama asked.

"Good! They're just talking about some book right now. How are you two doing?" Michigan asked.

"Good, I actually got you guys some gifts," Illinois said.

"So did I!" Michigan exclaimed.

"Well dammit, I didn't get y'all anything!" Alabama exclaimed.

"That's ok, we aren't in an established committed romantic relationship, so I don't expect gifts on romantic occasions from either of you. I just wanted to," Illinois said, getting out his gifts. They were the 🙈🙉🙊 emojis but plushies.

"That is incredibly adorable and goes along with my gift," Michigan said, before revealing a small baby monkey who was hiding under the table.

"....what???" Alabama exclaimed.

"We are monkey fathers now, duh," Michigan said.

"I think we are adequately equipped for such a job," Illinois said.

"Ok, I have no problems if you don't... but aren't monkeys like... extremely difficult to take care of? Also violent?" Alabama said.

"I got this guy from Tennessee. He said he has almost the same emotional intelligence as us. He's pretty much monkey Florida except more animal-ish," Michigan said.

"Where does Tennessee find these animals?!" Illinois exclaimed.

"I think his music might actually tame them, but like, to a terrifyingly human degree? He basically turns normal animals into the Disney version of themselves," Alabama said. The monkey crawled up to Alabama and reached out his hands, asking to be picked up. Alabama shrugged and picked up the lil boi. "Eh, whatever, I love him forever and I'm naming him Zaru," Alabama decided.

"Perfect," Illinois said.

Meanwhile, New Mexico and Arizona had a slice of cheese pizza from Wisconsin.

"...are you sure you want to do this?" Arizona asked.

"I want to kiss you Ari, and if I do get hurt we're prepared!" New Mexico exclaimed, smiling.

"I don't know... I just... I don't care that we can heal it immediately, I just don't want to hurt you at all!" Arizona exclaimed. New Mexico grabbed Arizona by the shoulders.

"Well, I may absolutely hate pain... but my love for you just absolutely floors that phobia," New Mexico said. He leaned in for a kiss, and Arizona tensed up, trying to do everything in his power not to spike up. He closed his eyes tight, and slowly felt New Mexico draw his lips closer to his. Soon, New Mexico gently put his lips upon Arizona's, testing the waters. When Arizona didn't spike up, New Mexico pulled him closer and kissed a bit harder. Arizona realized he still wasn't spiking, so he let go of the tension and held New Mexico close. They stayed like that for a moment, before drawing away.

"Oh my god we did it!" New Mexico exclaimed. Arizona smiled.

"Yay!" Arizona exclaimed happily. They shared another quick kiss.

"Ok, now that there's no danger I'm bored of you byeeee," New Mexico said.

"BABE!" Arizona exclaimed. New Mexico laughed.

"I'm kidding, now c'mon, let's watch a movie," New Mexico said.

Yaaaaay love