Goddammit

The next day, they were having breakfast, everyone very silent. Roger was lost without Rhode, but Tennessee decided to become his foster father. Everything was relatively calm and quiet...

So of course gunshots made everyone panic.

Reich held up his gun with a crazed expression. He was taking down as many as he could, barely out of a want for fame anymore. Now, just for pure hatred.

"Minnie! Look out!" Wisconsin exclaimed, pushing both of them out of the way. Minnesota immediately got up and ran away, but Wisconsin twisted his ankle on the way down and was struggling to get away.

"Minnie! Wait! Help me!" Wisconsin exclaimed, but Minnesota was too far away to help him now. Mississippi noticed Reich take aim...

"NO!" They exclaimed, taking the bullet.

"Mississippi!" Wisconsin exclaimed, kneeling by their side. Reich laughed, about to shoot Wisconsin, but California tackled him, trying to get his gun. Reich struggled out of Californias grasp and shot him, right before California turned him into a gold statue. Everything went calm for a moment.

"CALI! Are you ok?!" Texas cried, holding California in his arms. California was breathing heavily, each breath slower than the last. He held Texas's face in his hands.

"Well this is a pretty sh*t way to die," California said.

"N-no... you can't... that's not fair...," Texas cried. California wiped away his tears. Texas realized something. "We never had our first kiss," Texas said sadly.

"That's what you're worried about? Save it... give it to someone who will be with you for the rest of time," California said. Texas shook his head.

"I'm giving it to the man I love," Texas said, before pulling California close and kissing him. When he pulled away, California went limp. There was a moment of silence, and Texas gave him one last parting kiss...

And then California started to glow.

Everyone freaked out, especially since the man who just died was brought to life before their very eyes.

"Wh-what...? How...?" California said.

"....GODDAMMIT YOU COULDVE HEALED THEM THE WHOLE F*CKING TIME?!?! WHY DIDNT YOU FIGURE THAT OUT SOONER!" New York exclaimed.

"Does it look like I just go around kissing dead people???!!!!" Texas exclaimed.

And so, to test this, they decided he should try kissing SC, who had been dead the longest.

"I...really don't feel comfortable smoochin a corpse," Texas said.

"Just kiss his hand, see if that works," New York said. Texas kissed SCs hand lightly, and suddenly he began to glow. In seconds, he woke up.

".... what the f*ck even is your power," California asked.

"I have no goddamn clue...,"

I'm having a bad day it's turning into a bad year so here's a smol gecko