Smooches!!

"Weirdos? I'm not weird!" Delaware exclaimed.

"Don't lie," Vermont said.

"What do we even do in this club?" Oklahoma asked.

"For my whole life, everyone just kept making fun of my power! But then I realized it comes in handy for arts and crafts! Our powers serve more of a purpose than everyone else wants to make us think, so, this club is just to figure out all the different ways we can utilize our powers, for fun!" Vermont exclaimed.

"Sounds fun, anyone want tea or coffee to get their creative juices goin?" Wyoming asked. Everyone looked at each other, shrugged, and decided to get goin.

Meanwhile, California and New York found themselves with too much energy after drinking juice they didn't realize was infused with caffeine. To get over this sudden burst, they decided to pace around the house.

"I don't usually drink caffeine I'm always already energized enough I feel so fricken WIRED-," New York said.

"Calm down, tell na about something to get your mind off of your caffeine high," California said.

"Uhhhhhhhh ohhhh my god I have like all the thoughts in the world at onceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," New York exclaimed. California laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Ok, I'll give you a topic. I've seen you around Jersey a lot, what's up with you two?" California asked.

"Oh! Um? Friend stuff?" New York said, trying to control his blush.

"Mhm... because you two were just absolute besties before your mysterious 'secret admirer' thing, that hasn't been mentioned since you and New Jersey just suddenly started hanging out more....," California said.

"Oh stop... he... he was the one leaving the notes, but it was just to humor me! I don't think he likes me like that... I mean, we kinda jokingly hated each other for years! We're just... mature now and not jokingly hating each other! It's nothing weird!" New York said.

"Love doesn't have to be weird, if you do like him I won't judge.... and like, just admit it, you're a blushing mess right now," California said. New York crossed his arms.

"No! I don't like New Jersey! Not one bit!! Not at all!!!" New York exclaimed loudly. They turned a corner and saw New Jersey standing there awkwardly. "I RETRACT EVERYTHING!" New York exclaimed.

"Nueva...?" New Jersey said. New York grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Nuevo! You're like- I'm not- it's not that I don't like you! I just.... don't like you...? I really love you- not love though! I-I... I don't....," New York said, stumbling over his words. California rolled his eyes, casually checking his nails, when suddenly....

 California rolled his eyes, casually checking his nails, when suddenly

(Also yes Cali is tall boi fight me)

New York and New Jersey stayed like that for an awkward, flustered moment, before New York turned away and looked at California with a bewildered expression.

"I just remembered I have to go, but you two should totally hang out, I think you'll get along great," California said, before walking away.

".... ah....," New York said. They glanced at each other, before looking away.

"Um... so....," New Jersey said.

"Yeah....," New York said.

"Do you.... want to.... um....," New Jersey said.

"I mean.... if 'Um' means 'date'..... then uh....," New York said.

"And.... if 'uh' means 'yes'..... f*ck it, come here," New Jersey said, before pulling New York close and kissing him. New York obviously was surprised, but wrapped his arms around New Jersey and kissed back. They were standing in the hallway, absolutely in their own world. It wasn't until they noticed Delaware, Rhode Island, and Maine that they pushed each other away.

"....three words.... get a room," Delaware said.

"With a lock," Rhode Island added.

"Mine is 100% soundproof, if you're interested," Maine said.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SHUT UP! BE QUIET!!!" New York exclaimed, storming away, New Jersey awkwardly following. Delaware smiled and took out a notebook, and writing something.

"What's that?" Rhode Island asked.

"A list of all of the relationships, duh," Delaware said.

Ok here's kid: