Ah, Young Love

(There will probably be romance in this chapter and book because that is one of the things I like to write)

The next day, Florida was casually skipping through the mansion, having a blast just livin life.

"Florida! Hey!" He heard Louisiana call after him. He turned around and tackle-hugged his friend. Louis smiled and held Florida close. "I was lookin all over for ya! C'mere darlin, I have to show you somethin," Louis said, leading Florida to the garden, and then to the small lake outside of it. There was a small rowboat there. Florida cooed excitedly, and immediately got on, helping Louis on as well. They rowed out into the lake, having a blast.

Meanwhile, a group of states were watching from a distance.

"Ok, Tennessee, do your thing!" Texas directed, watching the pair closely with binoculars. Tennessee strummed a beautiful love song on his banjo, and the fish in the lake circled around Florida and Louis's boat oh-so spectacularly, as two swans made a heart in front of them. Florida happily watched the spectacle, Louis watching Florida with a loving smile.

"Perfect! Now, Washington, I need rose petals!" Texas exclaimed. Washington summoned rose petals, and California made them glitter. Kansas used his wind powers to carry them to Florida and Louis, showering them with a light rose shower. Florida happily held out his hand and caught the petals. Louis and him were having a great time...

Until Oregon sneezed and made the water start wooshing.

"Sorry!! Sorry!!" Oregon exclaimed, trying to settle the waves, however Louis and Florida had already fallen in. Florida, being part alligator, had no problem carrying Louis out of the raging water. The other states rushed up to them.

"Sorry!! It's all my fault! I just wanted to watch them make your date more romantic!" Oregon said. Florida looked at him in confusion as the other states facepalmed.

"He wasn't supposed to know it was a set-up romantic experience! Louis was planning on confessing to him himself!" Kansas exclaimed.

"Yeah! We weren't supposed to tell him Louis has a huge crush on him!" Tennessee exclaimed.

"Yeah! Louis wanted to tell him that but you spoiled everything you dumb f*ckin idiot!" Washington exclaimed

"Woah, that was a bit mean," Kansas said.

"Sorry, I just wanted to match the enthusiasm," Washington said. Louis was looking down in embarrassment, and Florida glanced at all of his fellow states, taking their words in.

"... I think we should go," Texas said, leading the states away. Louis sighed.

"I'm sorry Florida...," Louis said. Florida took his hand, and lifted Louis's chin. He stared him deep in the eyes. Louis was confused, and obviously very flustered. Florida let out a low growl, obviously trying to communicate something Louis couldn't quite understand. "I understand if you don't feel the same way...," Louis said. Florida shook his head...

Before leaning in and kissing Louis.

The other states were watching this from afar and cheering.

"My lil gator boy... he grew up so fast...," Texas said, wiping away a tear. California smiled.

"I wonder when you'll get your first kiss," California said. Texas immediately blushed, and started trying to speak but failing.

"Ah, Young love," Tennessee said dreamily, the other states chuckling.

Meanwhile, New York walked back into his room after a long day of exercising. He wasn't exhausted, because he was incapable of feeling that, however, New Hampshire spotted him and warned him not to overexert himself. New York didn't care all that much, figuring he should just focus on losing weight and looking hot rather than this silly trivial thing called 'health'. He sat down at his desk, and noticed another note.

You deserve a hug right now... I hope you have an amazing day!

With love,
Your secret admirer

New York smiled, but also felt a bit bad knowing it was probably just New Jersey humoring him. So, he decided to check himself.

"Hey... New Jersey...?" New York said.

"Sup Nueva," New Jersey said. That's technically Texas's nickname for New York, but it kinda stuck with all of the states, since there are multiple states with 'New' in their names. So, New York is Nueva (although he is slightly insulted that he got the feminine form), New Jersey is Nuevo, New Hampshire is newbie, and New Mexico is Nuevito because he just has to be the cute one.

"So... I just gotta ask... did you leave the secret admirer notes?" New York asked.

"Hm?"

"These, Im talking about these," New York said, handing New Jersey the notes. He shook his head.

"Nope, not my handwriting," he said simply.

"Really," New York said. New Jersey took a small notebook out of his pocket and showed New York the writing in it. It didn't match his notes.

"Huh... then who wrote it?" New York asked. New Jersey shrugged.

"Don't know," New Jersey said. Since he seemed rather uninterested, New York decided to look for this mystery admirer elsewhere.

Meanwhile, Hawaii was walking through the garden, when she accidentally bumped into someone while she wasn't looking.

"Ah! Sorry...," she said. Hawaii is a sweet girl, and very well liked by all states, however she was a bit shy. She then realized she ran into Alaska.

"It's fine," he said coldly. Hawaii nodded. She knew Alaska wasn't a bad person, he actually was always very kind to her. He also just seemed a bit standoffish.

"It's a lovely day out, isn't it?" Hawaii asked.

"It's a bit warm...," he replied.

"Well, you are wearing a jacket," Hawaii pointed out. Alaska looked down at his jacket and crossed his arms.

"Y-yeah... I guess I am...," he said. Hawaii smiled apologetically.

"Well... if it is too hot... There is a shave ice machine in my room, would you like some?" Hawaii asked. Alaska looked at her and chuckled.

"I can make ice," He said. She nodded.

"Yeah... but do you have the flavored syrup?" Hawaii asked.

"No... I guess I don't," he said. She smiled.

"Thought so. Come with me," she said. Alaska was amazed. He didn't know why Hawaii would want to hang out with him, but he accepted the invitation regardless.

I'm ending it there have another puppy