Party!/dun dun DUUUUUN

Cover contest boiiiiissss

Idk I just don't like making covers

Here are the rules:

It must have the fact I wrote the book, the fact that you drew the cover, and of course, the title (the hearts are optional btw)

When it comes to design, go crazy dude, do whatever

I'll announce the deadline once I see how many people actually wanna join

Have fun

The next day, America was driving his friends to the Mansion.

"Man.... this is really far from the city... we're sure Ames not leadin us to his murder den?" Australia said. The group chuckled. Suddenly, the road stopped at a dead end, and America parked off to the side.

"Ok, we're almost there," America said.

"...we are? We're standing in front of the thickest forest I've ever seen," Canada said. America smiled, his eyes glowing white. His friends knew that America had magic, but they never really saw him use it in the city, especially since those with magic were heavily hunted (not by the government, mostly just by petty b*tches).

America pushed his hands out, and suddenly, a path cleared. They got back in the car, and after a while of driving, they got to the mansion.

"Ok guys, be warned, the states have been here for years without having to deal with outsiders. Just be nice and go easy on them," America said.

"Yeah... wait... are all these people related to your mother?" France asked.

"No... the people in this house were primarily abandoned children, destitute wanderers, and overall unfortunate souls... somehow, they all ended up here, and were gifted with magic," America said.

"Interesting...," New Zealand said.

"I only let you five know about this place because I trust all of you, so don't make me regret it," America said, before opening the front door. They walked into the empty foyer.

"Where are they?" Canada asked. America looked around, before chuckling.

"Hello Rhode, where is everyone?" America asked, kneeling down and letting Rhode onto the palm of his hand.

"They're in the ballroom! I was just getting Roger," Rhode shouted (he's tiny now, so it takes more effort for him to be heard). Suddenly, a small mouse scurried up Americas leg and joined Rhode on Americas palm.

"Erm... so... why is there a mouse?" Britain asked.

"I think there might be more around here, Tennessee likes playing by the window so who knows how many mice he's lured in!" Rhode exclaimed. Britain and France seemed perturbed by this. America rolled his eyes.

"If we see any more of Rogers brethren Tennessee will be sure to lure them away from us," America said. He took Roger in his other hand, and tossed Rhode up into the air. Rhode returned to his normal size, and landed on his feet. He took Roger, and motioned for the guests to follow him.

"This way, Gentlemen, the others are very excited to meet all of you," Rhode said. As they walked, France was whispering questions to Britain.

"You've been here before, are the states nice?" France asked.

"They are a friendly bunch... a bit different than the people in the city, but nice nonetheless," Britain said.

"I just hope we make it out alive," Australia joked.