Hug me!!! :D

The next day, all the states were alive, and Texas gave California hundreds of kisses to make up for all of the other states he kissed. They decided to throw a party to welcome everyone back, but that party would be tomorrow, today just for settling back into living.

"DELAWARE!!! I missed you you sassy b*tch!" New Jersey exclaimed, giving him a bear hug.

"Ahhhh okkkkkk fineeeee," Delaware said, trying to push him away.

"U missed me 2," New Jersey said in a babyish voice.

"Noooooooooo," Delaware whined, giving in to the hug.

Meanwhile, Mississippi was just hanging out with the south, celebrating their friends lives, when Wisconsin walked up to them.

"Hey... Miss? Can I talk with you for a moment?" Wisconsin asked. Mississippi nodded, and they walked a bit away from the others, whom Mississippi had already told about their drama.

"I want to thank you.... for saving my life and stuff.... I-I guess....," Wisconsin said, before sighing. "After I left I tried to make up with the real Minnesota, but I realize now.... it's not her I want, because it's you I fell for... a-and, I know.... relationships formed out of trauma and emotional roller coasters are usually bound to fail so... let's just stick to a platonic thing for now... but... I want to know you, Miss...," Wisconsin said. Mississippi smiled.

"You know what? That's the first time someone ever requested just... me," Mississippi said. The two of them shared a hug, and Mississippi did a thumbs-up to the rest of the south.

"Awwwwww my sibling from another walk of life's got a man now!!" Alabama exclaimed. Tennessee smiled, before remembering the small mouse sleeping in his pocket.

"I gotta find Rhode, he must be worried about ya," Tennessee said, taking Roger out of his pocket. Roger looked up at him sleepily. "I know, I know, but think about him!" Tennessee exclaimed. Roger sat up, and put on his best good boy face. Tennessee ran up to Rhode and shoved Roger at him.

"MY BABY!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Tennessee! We're you good to him?!?!" Rhode exclaimed. Tennessee smiled and nodded.

"Yep! He's a good mouse... y'know, one of the leading causes of deaths in pet rodents is loneliness... they are real social animals," Tennessee said.

"Oh! I didn't know! I should try to find him a friend-,"

"No need... you see, I have a little friend myself...," Tennessee said, taking another mouse out of his pocket. "Meet Dolly. She and Roger have already bonded real well... if you want, I don't mind you taking care of Dolly for me. They both need a friend," Tennessee said. Rhode made a happiness noise and took Dolly from Tennessee.

"I already love her forever and ever," Rhode said.

Meanwhile, New Mexico watched sadly as everyone was hugging, but Arizona was excluded.

"Montana, find me all of the iron you can. Hawaii, get the lava ready. Alaska, you're on cooling duty. Indiana still knows how to forge right?" New Mexico asked.

"Um... yeah?" Montana said.

"Good, we need someone fast," New Mexico said.

A couple hours later, Arizona was just sadly sitting in the corner, when New Mexico burst into the room wearing a full suit of armor.

"HUG ME BABY!!!!" New Mexico exclaimed. Arizona gasped happily and and hugged New Mexico close.

"Nothin beats a man in uniform I guess," Texas said, everyone happily watching this interaction.

I know this chapter is also short I'm sorry here's a mouse