Oh nooooo

(Warning: more self harm implications)

After the party, New York went to his room and took off his necklace, planning to go take a shower. He held his necklace in his hands and sighed.

"New Jersey... you're driving me nuts... first the admirer notes, and now you're hiding? I know you must still be nearby... you left me a note! But where the hell are you?" New York said. Suddenly, his necklace began to morph. He dropped it out of fear and backed away.

And his necklace turned into New Jersey.

"I CAN EXPLAIN!" New Jersey exclaimed.

"PLEASE DO?!" New York exclaimed.

"Ok, so basically, I was leaving you a note one time you were asleep, and then you started waking up and I panicked and turned into a necklace!! And you were never away from me for long enough for me to escape!!" New Jersey exclaimed.

"Wait- WERE YOU WATCHING ME WHILE I WAS CHANGING-,"

"I closed my eyes!! I have some decency," New Jersey exclaimed.

"Wait... but necklaces don't have eyes...?" New York said. New Jersey sighed.

"When I shapeshift, my physical form turns into the object, but my soul just kinda floats around, tethered to it. It's like, an out of body experience," New Jersey said.

"Oh... wait... you still bothered leaving the notes? Even though you were literally turned into my accessory?" New York asked. New Jersey looked down.

"I dunno... they made you happy," New Jersey said. New York smiled.

"Yeah... thanks for humoring me... sorry for accidentally kidnapping you," New York said.

"No problem... um... imma... imma go now I guess...," New Jersey said.

"Ok... bye," New York said.

"Bye...," New Jersey said, awkwardly walking away.

Meanwhile, Alaska and Hawaii were hanging out in Hawaiis room again.

"So, how well can you manipulate your ice?" Hawaii asked. Alaska smiled and conjured an ice sculpture of Hawaii. "Woah!! Alaska, you are literally soooo cool!" Hawaii exclaimed. Alaska laughed.

"And you're hot," Alaska said. Hawaii blushed, but when she realized the joke both of them erupted into laughter. "Speaking of hot... I might have to go soon before I collapse of heat exhaustion," Alaska said.

"Take your jacket off silly! You're wearing a fur coat!" Hawaii exclaimed. Alaska looked at her for a moment, and sighed.

"I'm going to be transparent with you Hawaii, because I trust you and don't want to hide from you. There's a reason I always wear long sleeves," Alaska said, taking his jacket off and revealing the scars on his arms.

"O-oh...,"

"I'm sorry if I just made things awkward... I'm trying to shake the habit, and I've been working with Wisconsin and Georgia to do so. I'm really sorry-,"

"Don't apologize Alaska, you didn't do anything wrong... well, I guess hurting yourself isn't exactly right... but you don't at all owe me an apology... from now on, please don't be scared and hide from me... I care about you, and I want to help... I love you, you're probably my best friend... I know it sounds stupid and everything, but I genuinely feel like you are my best friend," Hawaii said. Alaska nodded, trying to fight back tears. Hawaii hugged him, and he held her close.

Meanwhile, Wisconsin was hanging out with Mississippi, except he didn't know that.

"So, Minnie, what do you think the best use of cheese is?" Wisconsin asked.

"Hmm... definitely pizza," Mississippi said.

"Totally! I remember when New York had the flu, he basically begged for me to only make him pizza when it came to medicine," Wisconsin said.

"Hmm... hey... Wisconsin? Do you ever... not like your power?" Mississippi asked.

"Hm? Oh, I mean, sometimes it's a bit sad... I feel more bad for Georgia I guess, because she can tell when others are in pain... but she usually brings them to me to help them. I just hate seeing people in pain, but I'm glad my power helps them... why?" Wisconsin asked. Mississippi sighed.

"I guess... my power it..." Mississippi paused, realizing that they should try not to give their real identity away, because then Wisconsin might hate them, and being hated isn't a fun feeling.

"It...?" Wisconsin egged on.

"Forget it...,"

"No, I don't think I will," Wisconsin said. Mississippi rolled their eyes.

"You're pushy," Mississippi said.

"Well, I'm just curious! Do you not like your power?" Wisconsin asked. Mississippi sighed.

"I guess... sometimes I feel like a fraud... um... with my duplication power... sometimes I use it to get myself out of situations... or even to... lie....and I feel like an awful person because of it and it really hurts, especially since I can't undo what I've done...," Mississippi said, before chuckling. "I wish your cheese healed emotional damage too...,". Wisconsin sighed and took Mississippi's hand.

"I'm sorry... but... that doesn't make you a bad person... I mean, we've all lied at some point. What's important is learning to move past it I guess... I'm sorry, Georgia's better at comfort... um... for what it's worth, I don't think you're a bad person...  I mean, tons of people like you!" Wisconsin exclaimed. Mississippi smiled halfheartedly.

"Like who?" Mississippi asked. Wisconsin smiled.

"Like me," Wisconsin said. Mississippi made a joking disgusted expression.

"Oh, so nobody?" Mississippi said. Wisconsin laughed and wrapped his arm around Mississippi.

"There's my Minnie!" Wisconsin exclaimed. Mississippi smiled, but sighed.

"Yeah... Minnie....,"

Meanwhile, a man walked into a dark basement where his friends were playing poker.

"I found them! I finally found them!" He exclaimed.

"Found What?" A raunchy woman with too much makeup holding a double barrel shotgun with as much care as a mother holding a baby said.

"Magic! Magic beings! We can win a bounty with this!! Soon, we'll be known as the greatest magic slayers of all time! Not that pompous British slob!" The man exclaimed.

"Well, where are they?" Another short man exclaimed.

"Follow me!" The man exclaimed.

"I'm not going," a tall man sitting in the corner said dryly.

"You're no fun," the woman said.

"You screwed me over once, I won't trust you again," the tall man said. The first man smirked.

"Fine, just rot away here with your liquor and regret," The man said. The tall man rolled his eyes. When the three left, the tall man took out his phone.

"America?.....I know, I know, it's been a while....... I need to warn you........ meet me at the bar tonight,"

I forgor to put a picture last time I'm sorrrrrry

*cue Canadians fighting instinct*