This chapter is short, im sorry

The next day, New Jersey decided to check on New York.

"Nueva? Ey, you ok?" New Jersey said, walking into New York's room. He found New York sitting at his desk, sketching.

"Y-yeah... I'm just.... I'm making some calligraphy art of all of our friends names... th-the ones we lost.... I'm putting them on that blank wall over there," New York said.

"I see...," New Jersey said, observing the names already hung up. Delaware, Georgia, Rhode Island....

"I... I think I'll take a break... how are you doing?" New York asked. New Jersey took a deep breath.

"I'm just.... numb right now.... I feel like everything is just going to crash down on me soon, but for now I'm just numb," New Jersey said. New York nodded, fingering his necklace. "I'm glad you like it," New Jersey said. New York smiled.

"Yeah... thank you for giving it to me...," New York said. New Jersey sighed.

"You want to take a nap?" New Jersey asked. New York nodded.

"Yeah... I just haven't been sleeping well... it's easier if my minds at peace... and that only really happens if I have someone around I guess," New York said. New Jersey shapeshifted into a teddy bear. New York laughed. "You don't have to," New York said, but New Jersey stayed put. New York smiled and took a nap, hugging teddy Jersey close.

Meanwhile, Mississippi was just hanging out in their room, chillin on their couch and reading a book. Suddenly, Wisconsin walked into the room and silently sat next to them, his head in his hands.

"...Wisconsin...?"

"I talked to Minnesota....," Wisconsin said, and Mississippi's heart dropped. "Why did you lie to me?"

"I just.... I wanted to humor you.... and then I just wanted to hang out with you... but the longer I pretended to be her the more I felt bad telling you the truth...," Mississippi said. Wisconsin was silent. "...I told you you wouldn't like me for who I was-,"

"It's not that I don't like you... you lied to me Miss.... I.... I f*ckin kissed you on the mouth not knowing who you really were... I don't hate you, I hate that you lied, because I really did care about you," Wisconsin said. Mississippi nodded.

"I'm really sorry...," Mississippi said. The two were silent. "....now what?" Mississippi asked. Wisconsin sighed and stood up.

"I need some time away from you... I don't want to hold any grudges but I just can't be around you right now... bye," Wisconsin said, before leaving. Mississippi sighed.

"God damn it....," Mississippi said.

Meanwhile, New Mexico decided to check on Arizona, but when he found him he screamed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" New Mexico exclaimed. Arizona was bleeding profusely, plucking out his spikes.

".....baby safety precautions?" Arizona said.

"There aren't any babies in the mansion! Stop!" New Mexico exclaimed. Arizona sighed.

"Ok...," Arizona said. New Mexico got bandaids and put them over the places where Arizona ripped out his spikes. "I wish I could hug you," Arizona said. New Mexico sighed.

"I wish I could too...," New Mexico said.

Anyway my friend and I were bored in class and I told her about Arizona and his predicament and she asked why he didn't just marry a cactus and then we made this gem: