Because I Love You

(A lotta death and panic)

Reich and Imperial got back to their basement hangout place, Soviet sitting in a corner smoking a cigar.

"Where's Fascist? He's the most bearable outa the three of you," Soviet said.

"Those bastards killed him," Reich said, although he didn't sound too broken up about it.

"Oh... you found the mansion...did you catch any...? I thought you'd bring em back if you did...," Soviet said, getting worried.

"We killed one, but other ones attacked us before we could get away...," Imperial said.

"So... your giving up?" Soviet asked.

"Of course not! This simply means we have to try harder... we have to massacre them...," Reich said.

"How are you gonna get there though? I mean- It must be far away or something...," Soviet said.

"I know someone who will let us through with the right... persuasion... Imperial, your sister still knows Mexico's phone number, right?" Reich asked. Imperial shrugged.

"She doesn't talk to me anymore, but I can get it... I have my ways," Imperial said.

"Perfect,"

That night, Mexico got a video call from Japan, but when he answered the phone, he saw Japan tied up and held at gun point.

"Japan?! What's happening?!" Mexico exclaimed.

"Hello, Mexico," Reich said coolly.

"What do you want?" Mexico spat.

"We need a favor... you see, there is this house, just filled with magic... and we need someone to help open the path.... of course, if you don't... well, your friend here might meet an untimely fate," Reich said.

"...no... you're going to hurt them... please, don't drag me into this-,"

"Maybe we need to make this deal a bit more fair... we could just find America and force him to open the path... in that case, we'll kill everyone in that house, then America, then Japan, and hell, we'll have to kill you too... like my father should've the moment he found out about you.... but, if you help us, we'll allow you to save five people. America, Japan, and three others in that house of your choice...,"

"And myself...?"

"We'll spare you too,"

"F-fine...," Mexico said softly.

"Perfect, we'll be at your house tonight," Reich said, before hanging up. Mexico put his head in his hands.

"America.... I'm so sorry...,"

That night, Mexico opened the path to the mansion. As they walked, they reviewed the plan.

"So, you go in and grab the three you want spared, and America... those left will be shot," Reich said. Mexico grimaced.

"And you really think the two of you can take on all of them?" Mexico asked.

"It pays to catch people by surprise," Reich said.

Meanwhile, America was with his friends in the dining hall. They told him the news about South Carolina, and he came back as soon as he could to pay his last respects.

Suddenly, Mexico burst into the room, flying around and grabbing Texas, New Mexico, California, and America. Then, Reich and Imperial rushed in, wearing protective gear and shooting everyone they could. Mexico was struggling to get his four old friends out of the room. Reich noticed this, and with a smile, he shot New Mexico. Mexico screamed, and then flew at Reich, only to also be met with a bullet to the chest.