Yay

O yea the cover contest

Uhhhh

It's due next Sunday

Pls mak thing

I like wen ppl mak thing

Mak me feel special

Lol it's ok you don't have to, it's just fun to see people's art, cause art is a fun thing to do

Anyway, New Jersey and New York were just chillin. New Jersey started playing with New York's hair, and gasped.

"FLOOF," New Jersey exclaimed. New York chuckled.

"I decided to go natural today," New York said.

"You don't do that too often... why not?" New Jersey asked. New York shrugged.

"I got complimented once when I straightened my hair, so I just usually wear it like that," New York said. ".... how do you prefer it?"

"Well, I prefer whatever you like best, because I think your hot either way," New Jersey said. New York smiled.

"Hmm.... I guess I like it natural... besides, the straightening iron is killing my hair," New York said.

"Yesssss floofy!" New Jersey exclaimed. New York laughed.

"I thought you didn't care?" New York said.

"Yeah, but FLOOF!" New Jersey exclaimed. New York rolled his eyes and let New Jersey play with his hair.

Meanwhile, Alaska walked up to Texas, who was in the middle of a romantic date with California.

"Um... Can I help you?" Texas asked. Alaska took a deep breath, trying to not be so (figuratively) cold, and open up a bit.

"So we're not particularly friends but I do talk to you most out of any other state and hate you like a brother so can you please help me?" Alaska said.

"....we're kinda in the middle of a date?" Texas said.

"And I'm kinda about to experience my first one and I'm scared and not ready at all," Alaska said.

"Awwwww!!!!! That's adorable! Ok, forget what I said, Cali, we gotta help this poor baby," Texas said, giving Alaska a noogie.

"Ughhhhh why'd I ask you...," Alaska said.

"Don't worry Alaska! We'll make you look hot as hell for your date!" California exclaimed. And so, they ushered him to Calis room, calling for a few more dudes to tag along and help, and Alaska silently wondered if this was a mistake.

Meanwhile, Hawaii decided to consult the females of the union to assist her.

"Why are we here?" Nevada asked.

"Well, I need help... I've never gone on a date before and at five I'm having my first date soooo....," Hawaii said.

"Ohhhh you want help from fellow females because the sister-from-another-mister-hood always helps a girl in need," Virginia said.

"Exactly," Hawaii said.

"I am quirky and not like other girls so I might not be of much use for makeup or fashion but by god I'll be your moral support and will cheer you on so hard. Because I might not like makeup or dresses but by god am I your girl," Montana said.

"Yay!" Hawaii exclaimed.

As I was writing this I remembered the scene from Gnomeo and Juliet where they were gettin fancied up to hang out.