TWC

One morning, Texas decided to call America

T: Ameeeeeeeeee, are you there?

A: yeah... everything ok?

T: so basically I kissed all of the corpses-

A: huh?!

T: let me finish. They are all alive now. Bring Mexico over so I can bring him back to life.

A: again, HUH?!

T: I know, it surprised me too

A:... ok, I'll be there in a bit I guess...

T: cool

Soon, America got there with Mexico's dead body, and set him down on a bench in the garden. Texas was there waiting, and he kissed Mexico back to life.

"...what?!" America exclaimed.

"Yep," Texas said.

"....did you do that?" Mexico asked.

"Yep," Texas said proudly.

".... why do you look like an Angel now?" Mexico asked.

 why do you look like an Angel now?" Mexico asked

"Not really, I got my own wings. I'm mostly just confused," Mexico said.

"Well, I got powers now and so far my description of them would be uh.... guardian Angel...? I don't wanna be too self righteous but that's kinda what's goin on," Texas said.

"....hey, why are you not wearing your shirt correctly?" America asked.

"My wings tend to fase through them and leave holes in them... so it's convenient to me, but this is actually Cali's shirt and I don't wanna ruin it," Texas said.

"I see...," America said.

Meanwhile, Arizona was just chilling out with New Mexico, when New Mexico quickly kissed him on the cheek and quickly backed away before Arizona spiked up.

"Woooohoo! I kissed you!" New Mexico exclaimed.

"But I barely even got to feel it!!! Other people can kiss on the lips for more than five seconds without one of em getting hurt!" Arizona exclaimed. New Mexico shrugged.

"I'll take what I can get... we don't have to kiss to be in love," New Mexico said.

"It's not a need, it's a want... and I want to be with you in general without the possibility of hurting you," Arizona said.

"Ok, but we can still do everything any other couple and do! I mean, I kissed you for a second! And we can cuddle!" New Mexico exclaimed.

"What if I fall asleep?! If I have a nightmare I'll spike up and hurt you! Ughhhhhh I wish I could just get rid of my power...," Arizona said.

"But-,"

"There aren't even any buts about it! It's useless and only gets in the way!!" Arizona exclaimed.

"What about when you were the marshmallow holder during the bonfire party?" New Mexico asked.

"Ok.... semi useless," Arizona said. New Mexico sighed.

"Well it doesn't change a thing.... I love you no matter what," New Mexico said. Arizona nodded, but had a sad expression.

"I love you too...,"

Meanwhile do you know what I just realized?!?!?

Y'all know the brand Ore-Ida right??!!? The frozen tater tot dudes????

I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NAME MEANS!

It stands for Oregon & Idaho

Anyway new otp/brotp my dudes call em the potato bros

"Hey, hey bro, hey," Idaho said, his head poking out of the ground.

"What," Oregon said.

"You wanna see my hole?"

"Um...,"

"C'mon It's real big, c'mon, get in my hole dude," Idaho said.

"How big is your hole?" Oregon asked.

"Big enough for you to fit inside it," Idaho said. Oregon shrugged.

"Ok, I'll come into your hole," Oregon said.

And so they hung out in Idaho's gopher hole hangout space.

You dirty little dirt babies.

You know who we haven't talked about enough?

Vermont

The sticky boi himself.

Vermont was chilling out, doing arts and crafts, and gluing little pieces of paper together with his goo. Look, I know the fact that his power is literally to secrete a sweet sticky substance from his skin is so totally dirty-joke worthy. But let's just keep that to ourselves. I know you're going to crack up every time his goo is mentioned. Trust me, I'm cracking up too. We gotta stay focused.

Anyway, soon, a group of states walked in.

Among these states were Arizona, the prickly man

Florida, the alligator dude

Luisiana, the voodoo guy

Rhode Island, little big man

Delaware might also be there

New Mexico, the boi with good succ (I refuse to word that better)

Ohio also might be there

Massachusetts, sets himself on fire for fun

Iowa, human movie pirate

New Jersey, human doormat

Maryland, she literally can make her hands turn into crab claws

Arkansas, he can turn into a diamond man

North and South Dakota were actually screaming at each other, but it's ok cause it was all in their heads

Missouri, party man

Oklahoma, who wasn't actually invited but got the sense he needed to be there

Wyoming, who Can shoot boiling water from his hands, was considering if he should have pasta or ramen for the fourth time this week

"I'm glad you guys can make it," Vermont said.

"What are we doing here anyway?" Maryland asked. Vermont smiled.

"Ladies and gents, welcome to..." he held up the sign he made, that read...

"The Weirdos Club!"