See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

Alabama and Illinois were hanging out, when Alabama casually asked a seemingly innocuous question.

"How loud Can you make your voice?" Alabama asked. Illinois hummed in thought.

"I'll try to see how loud I can go... but first let's go outside so it's less possible for me to shatter any eardrums," Illinois said. They went outside, as far away from the mansion as possible, and Illinois gave Alabama super-power noise canceling headphones. "Alright... time to gear up the ole' cords," Illinois said, preparing to scream the loudest scream he ever screm (I love u compactful aka small chilly dog pls hmu)

Anyway, meanwhile, Michigan was just chillin in the lounge. He was blocking out all noise (a bonus of his power) but decided to open his ears to the rest of the world, just to hear what was going on...

But the second he did, all he heard was an earth-shaking, glass-shattering, blood-curdling scream. Michigan's ears were very sensitive to sound, and could hear pretty much any volume, even those beyond human comprehension, and this noise was his absolute limit. His ears started leaking blood, and all he could hear was a panic-inducing ringing. He tried to walk, but it felt as if the world was spinning. He felt dizzy, and disoriented. It was enough to drive him insane. He ran out of the lounge, tumbling around, and ran right into Alabama and Illinois.

"Mich! What happened?!" Illinois exclaimed. Michigan looked up at him, panicked.

"I CANT HEAR ANYTHING, JUST RINGING... KILL ME," Michigan screamed in agony. Illinois's eyes widened with realization.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!!! WE GOTTA FIND WISCONSIN OR TEXAS OR SOMEONE!!!" Illinois exclaimed.

"Texas is in the room next to us!" Alabama exclaimed, looking through the wall. They rushed Michigan to Texas.

"HELP HIM I KILLED HIS EARS!!!!" Illinois exclaimed.

"I was wonderin what that scream was!" Texas exclaimed, putting his hands over Michigan's ears. "Are you ok Mich?" Texas asked. Michigan was calming down, but he still had a panicked expression.

"I think I'm gonna pass out...," Michigan said. Texas nodded and set Michigan down on a nearby couch. Michigan was taking long, slow breaths, trying to focus only on the sound of the breeze flowing gently by.

"I am so, so sorry Michigan... I... I didn't even think to warn you...," Illinois said. Michigan shook his head.

"I'm good, just... wooooooo..... don't do that again you f*cking idiot," Michigan said.

The next day, the three of them hung out together in Alabama's room for lunch, as an apology to Michigan.

"Wow.... you really drove home the transparent theme in here," Michigan said, checking out all of the see-through decor. Alabama shrugged.

"Like I always say, it's what's on the inside that counts!" Alabama exclaimed.

"You Love 'under the surface' related sayings, eh?" Michigan said. Alabama smiled and nodded.

"It's fitting for me," Alabama said.

"If you go onstage or something like that, do you actually see through peoples clothes so you don't have to pretend everyone is naked?" Illinois asked.

"Ew, no! I'm not a pervert," Alabama said.

"Good to know, I sometimes worry you see if I wear the same underwear two days in a row," Michigan said. The three of them laugh.

"Well, how about you? Do you hear any embarrassing things?" Alabama asked.

"Sometimes I overhear things, but I try to shift my focas away from it to be polite... but every once in a while I listen in... I know you told me not to but I have listened every time you've sung in the shower. You're pretty good!" Michigan said. Illinois blushed, embarrassed.

"You sing?" Alabama asked.

"NO," Illinois exclaimed.

"But you do," Michigan said.

"OK BUT LIKE... IM NOT AMAZING," Illinois exclaimed.

"Sing!!" Alabama exclaimed.

"No!" Illinois exclaimed.

"I'll cry," Michigan said.

"I don't believe that but the possibility is making me feel guilty... just don't look at me, or think, or pay attention, or listen," Illinois said. Alabama and Michigan nodded, before covering their ears and closing their eyes. Illinois sang a short song, and when he finished, the other two smiled at him.

"That was great!"

"Noooo," Illinois said, embarrassed. Alabama chuckled.

"Okay, we didn't see, hear, or speak of you at all," Alabama said. Illinois smiled.

"Good,"

my impulsive shipping a** pondering a possible polyamorous relationship, and then using a quite possibly dead meme to express why that's a stupid idea: