No!

(Warning: death)

America walked in the bar and scanned the crowd. Ireland waved at him, and America smiled. Ireland was a fairy, but was forced to hide his wings in public. The only people who knew this was America, and also Ireland's boyfriend Scotland. Scotland was absolutely enamored with the realm of magic, so when he found out the handsome bartender was a fairy, that sealed the deal. America walked up to Ireland, who immediately served him a glass of whiskey with no questions asked.

"You here to see someone?" Ireland asked.

"Yeah, Soviet called sayin he had to warn me about somethin," America said, taking a sip of his drink. Ireland nodded.

"He just headed to the bathroom- I assume for a smoke- he should be out soon," Ireland said. America nodded. He and Soviet had a very weird relationship. They ended on very strange terms, to say the least. He felt slightly bad, knowing that the only people Soviet could really hang out with anymore were the axis. After a while of being all alone, Soviet and fascist Italy decided that hanging around people you despised was better than dying alone. Personally, America felt he would prefer the opposite, but he didn't judge. Soviet left the bathroom, and the two locked eyes and silently decided to sit in the corner to have this conversation.

"America, it's been a while," Soviet said.

"It's nice to see you... what'd you need to tell me?" America asked. Soviet sighed, but it turned to a cough. America had no doubt Soviet was developing lung cancer.

"Reich was spouting on about some magic people he stumbled across... I just... I wanna let you know in case it was you or your states," Soviet said.

"How? Nobody can get past the forest but me... unless he followed me when I brought my friends that one day...," America said.

"Maybe you should go check on them... warn them," Soviet said. America nodded.

"Alright... thanks Sov," America said. Soviet nodded silently, and America left.

Soon, America arrived at the mansion, and he had Utah call everyone to the dining hall.

"Hello everyone... some bad news, magic hunters might've found the mansion... I just need you all to stay super alert, ok? And don't go anywhere if you don't have a friend with you. When you're just hanging out in your rooms, make sure to keep your door locked... I will work with UN to find these fugitive magic hunters," America said. Everyone was slightly worried by this. They knew their powers would serve them well with protection, but even Native was killed by a few men with rifles, so they knew they had to stay alert. Arizona spiked up, Alabama was glancing through the walls for any suspicious activity, and North and South Carolina decided to fuse for protection.

Florida, Louisiana, and Texas decided the best way to ease their nerves was video games and junk food.

"So, how's being in love," Texas asked, as they played Mario cart.

"Lovely," Louis said.

"Y...a...yyyyy," Florida cooed, leaning onto Louis.

"How's things with Cali?" Louis asked. Texas shrugged.

"I wish we were more intimate, I'm just scared I guess... I mean, romance is new to me," Texas said.

"It'll fall into place, just don't force yourself," Louis said. Texas nodded.

"Maybe we need to spend more time together, just us. I mean, we hang out all the time but all of our other friends are also there," Texas said. Louis nodded.

"Alone time with your partner certainly helps... I've been teaching Florida how to write," Louis said.

"Really? Florida, I thought you didn't want to learn?" Texas said.

"Well, type, I should say... holding the pencil is awkward for him since his hands are more claw-like at the tips. So, we're figuring out typing instead. He already knows a bit, but we're still goin that extra mile. Maybe he can communicate through a computer soon," Louis said. Florida nodded in agreement. Texas smiled.

"That'd be cool,"

Meanwhile, North Carolina and North Dakota were walking through a hallway towards the lounge, as NC was ranting about SC and ND wasn't paying attention.

"And then, we were fused, and he starts complaining about some song I had stuck in my head as if it was my fault, and I told him to f*ck off so he told me to f*ck off and- can you just BELIEVE the audacity of this b*tch?!!?!" NC exclaimed. ND was just nodding. "Are you even listening?!" NC exclaimed.

"Sorry, South is having a much more interesting conversation with Alaska about his crush on Hawaii," ND said.

"Dammit, that is more interesting... well whatever, basically, I f*cking HATE South!! And what's his problem with me anyway?! He just- fricken- UGH!" NC exclaimed. However suddenly, ND went pale and stopped in his tracks. He started shaking, tears falling from his eyes. "Dakota? Hey, what's wrong?" NC asked.

"...South....,"

Meanwhile, New Jersey knocked on New York's door, holding a small box. New York answered, and New Jersey shoved the box in his hands.

"Have it," New Jersey said. New York opened the box to see a necklace resembling the one New Jersey shapeshifted into. "It's stupid but so are you so... whatever," New Jersey said. New York swore New Jersey was blushing. But before he could question him, they heard a scream. They ran to the source of the noise...

"SOUTH! What happened?!" New York exclaimed, clutching onto New Jersey and trying not to faint. North Carolina was on his knees, holding his brothers limp body close. Blood coated the floor around them.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" He screamed. Meanwhile, Alaska held a sharp icicle to a mans throat.

"Who the f*ck sent you?!" Alaska yelled. The man stayed silent. "I am going to kill you if you don't tell us," Alaska spat.

"Kill me then," he spat. Alaska stabbed him in the throat with the icicle and let him fall to the floor, before he kicked him hard.

"Please... wake up...," NC cried weakly. ND kneeled next to them, and silently checked SCs pulse, and there was no doubt about it...

South Carolina was dead.