Jongho's Injustice -Part 1

Start from the beginning

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Manager Ho paused, his right arm collapsing against his side. His left remained on Jongho's lower back, as if to tell him it wasn't yet over.

"Why are you here, Jongho?"

There was no answer from the maknae, just a deep shuddering gasp.

Thwack!

Jongho jolted forwards, a small sob finally breaking free. "I disobeyed and lied to Hongjoong-hyung, sir."

Manager Ho nodded. "I understand you were worried about Yeosang, and maybe even felt guilty for allowing him to leave, but you must always obey your elders, do you understand?"

Jongho nodded, his face still pressed against his bent arms. His silence seemed to awaken the manager's anger, for Manager Ho quickly brought the belt back up, before bringing it down sharply across Jongho's thighs.

THWACK!

Jongho let out a strangled sob, his legs collapsing beneath him.

"You will answer me verbally and with respect," Manager Ho snarled at him. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Jongho sobbed. "I am sorry, sir."

"I don't doubt it. Now lean back over. We are nearly done."

Jongho leaned heavily onto the table, pulling his body up to lay his chest back against the wooden surface. He stole a glance at his two hyungs, but immediately looked away as he saw they were both watching him. Yeosang was sobbing softly while Hongjoong cried in silence.

Manager Ho lifted the belt once more, aiming directly at Jongho's sit spots.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Manager Ho placed the belt on the table, before quickly grabbing Jongho's arm just as he was about to slump down on the floor. He pulled the unsteady maknae to his feet before guiding him over to the watching members. As Jongho went to pull away, his grip tightened on his arm.

"Do you have something to say, Jongho?"

Jongho lifted his head to meet the manager's gaze with his red swollen eyes. Then he bowed low. "I am sorry for my behavior yesterday, sir." He slowly turned to Hongjoong and bowed his head. "I am sorry for disobeying and trying to lie to you last night, hyung. Please forgive me."

Hongjoong said nothing, as he reached out to put his hand on Jongho's shoulder. To his shock, Jongho stepped away, denying his leader's comforting touch. Manager Ho turned to Hongjoong.

"Your turn, I believe."

To everyone's shock, Yeosang suddenly flung himself down on his knees at the manager's feet. His palms rubbed together as he bowed his head frantically. "It was my fault, hyung-nim. Punish me. Please don't hit our leader. It was my fault." He patted his chest, his eyes staring up pleadingly. "I did wrong, hyung-nim. Please, you can hit me a hundred times. Just don't punish Hongjoong-hyung."

Manger Ho tried to shove him off. "Yeosang, get up and act like a man."

Yeosang shook his head, his hands moving to grasp the manager's leg. "Please," he begged, the tears streaming fully from his eyes. "It was all me. Hongjoong-hyung had nothing to do with it."

Hongjoong could see the manager's anger and annoyance rising. He quickly leaned down and pulled Yeosang to his feet. "Yeosang-ah, please stop. It was my choice to trade places, so please respect it. Don't make things worse."

Yeosang could only nod tearfully before stepping back to stand beside Jongho.

Manager Ho gestured for Hongjoong to come forward, then turned to face the two younger members. "Jongho, you have been disciplined and that is the end of it. You may go to your room and rest. Yeosang, however, you will stay here and watch. You will think about the consequences your actions have caused and how it might end up affecting other people besides yourself.  Do you understand?"